Sponsored

Service center in North NJ to install mods?

isaaydin

First Name
Isa Aydin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon 2018, JL Rubicon 4xe 2021
Hi,
Please recommend any shop in North Jersey (preferrably Bergen County) where I can install bumper, winch, light bars and upgrade audio system. I need someone who is familiar with Rubicons and not just another service center. I would love to do most of it myself but unfortunately I live in apartment and am not allowed to do anything in shared garage (.

NJ jeep fellows please help.
Sponsored

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
I am not sure how close it is, but depending on your mods I would check out OK4WD they are in Jersey. I have stopped by and was impressed and have heard many good things from other people regarding them. They have a lot of overlanding gear.

Thashef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Hydro Blue
Check out Total Performance Inc in Mahwah. I have heard really good things about them and they specialize in Jeeps

OP
OP
isaaydin

isaaydin

First Name
Isa Aydin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check out Total Performance Inc in Mahwah. I have heard really good things about them and they specialize in Jeeps
Thanks. They are pretty close to my city.

OP
OP
isaaydin

isaaydin

First Name
Isa Aydin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am not sure how close it is, but depending on your mods I would check out OK4WD they are in Jersey. I have stopped by and was impressed and have heard many good things from other people regarding them. They have a lot of overlanding gear.
Thanks!

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Great way to keep your warranty, Good deal having the Oem install

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Hi, I have personally used OK4WD in Stewartsville NJ. I had even spent some time with the owner while down in Wildwood NJ for the Jeep invasion. Personally I do all my work myself but because of ongoing health issues I wanted to bring my Jeep to someplace that does top notch work. I recommend that you call Ken and chat with him about your needs. They don’t take shortcuts or hurry up just to get it out the door. They have been around 25+ years and have a huge customer base.
They can also correctly inform you on warranty issues

Rich

OP
OP
isaaydin

isaaydin

First Name
Isa Aydin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, I have personally used OK4WD in Stewartsville NJ. I had even spent some time with the owner while down in Wildwood NJ for the Jeep invasion. Personally I do all my work myself but because of ongoing health issues I wanted to bring my Jeep to someplace that does top notch work. I recommend that you call Ken and chat with him about your needs. They don’t take shortcuts or hurry up just to get it out the door. They have been around 25+ years and have a huge customer base.
They can also correctly inform you on warranty issues

Rich
Thanks,

I will definitely contact them
Sponsored