zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I have a JLU sport with 700 miles on it.

My TPMS sensors have been on since i upgraded wheels two weeks ago. Just giving it time hoping the light will turn off. America's tire said all tpms sensors show they are working. They even overinflated the tires a few days ago thinking that might reset the TPMS light. They don't have any ideas on why the TPMS light is stuck on.

However today on the way home while driving on the highway, the "Service antilock brake system" and "Service Electronic stability control" messages popped up. ABS light is stuck on. It turns on immediately after turning car off and on.

Seems like I have to go to the dealer for this. Any ideas on what could cause this?

Also should I put the stock tires back on even though they don't have TPMS sensors in them before going to the dealer to have this checked out. I also have the rubicon suspension.

thanks

IMG_20200413_103121.jpg

IMG_20200413_103125.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
After reading some other threads on here, I at least tried to push down all the fuses in the fuse box. I turned the jeep on and the light didn't immediately come on. I will drive it around later and test it out. Hopefully it was just a fuse not seated all the way.

Will update later.

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update: drove around for a while today after pushing all fuses down and making sure they were secure. Messages have not come on again.

Hopefully that was the fix.

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, i was surprised at how many I was able to push down and have secured better.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Update: drove around for a while today after pushing all fuses down and making sure they were secure. Messages have not come on again.

Hopefully that was the fix.
A bad wheel speed sensor could throw those errors. If they come back, that's likely the issue.
Sponsored