Sponsored

Service 4wd Message

JeepJLU402

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S - V6 8AT - 30/44
I had a message pop up for a bit that said Sevice 4wd. It wasn’t the idiot light on the dash or anything. I backed out of the driveway got going and shifted to 4wd (snow packed side street). Got the message where the speedometer is. So I shifted back to 2wd and then back after half a block. All was well. I’m thinking it was nothing as the rest of my drive 15 min to get food and back it shifted in and out just fine with no messages or warnings.
Sponsored

jarvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Manual, 12 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
I had a message pop up for a bit that said Sevice 4wd. It wasn’t the idiot light on the dash or anything. I backed out of the driveway got going and shifted to 4wd (snow packed side street). Got the message where the speedometer is. So I shifted back to 2wd and then back after half a block. All was well. I’m thinking it was nothing as the rest of my drive 15 min to get food and back it shifted in and out just fine with no messages or warnings.
i had this today for the first time too. It then went on to tell me sway bar disconnect unavailable, then it flashed between serv 4wd and sway bar. I was only driving in rain in 2wd tho. I got home, turned it off, let it sit for a couple minutes, turned it back on, no messages, shifted into 4H and disconnected sway bar. No issues. 🤷‍♂️