Sponsored

SEMA starts tommorow, anyone looking for any interesting releases?

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
A well thought out integrated back up light retrofit kit. OEM like with all wiring and connectors sorted out.

jessedoesitall

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Stuff
Vehicle Showcase

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Ok based on all the companies and their builds posted here I have one giant wish.

There is a group that wants parts but does not want your big, giant, ugly logo cut into everything. Put a sticker in the box but please will a company start making some aftermarket parts without your logo cut, stamped all over your stuff.

Sponsored

ColoJLRubi

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Ok based on all the companies and their builds posted here I have one giant wish.

There is a group that wants parts but does not want your big, giant, ugly logo cut into everything. Put a sticker in the box but please will a company start making some aftermarket parts without your logo cut, stamped all over your stuff.
That’s one of the reasons I got rid of my ROAM steps......your not paying me to advertise for you.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR

Super agree. It's ugly and a great place for corrosion to start.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I saw a set of 40 inch Milestar Patagonia XTs. Hopefully these will be released. I'd love to see a tire like this available in 38-40. Milestar really picks up the slack in the market where other brands fail.

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd

I've been looking at changing out my front bumper. My criteria includes logo placement where I can mount the front plate over it.

Some folks dig it, but if I ever get any product with branding on it, it'll be with the intent to remove or conceal it. Maybe there's an aftermarket aftermarket for various shapes and sizes of blank black powder-coated steel backed with 3M adhesive!

Maxdady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon

I thought about this as well. LoD bumpers, Warn winch, King shocks, and all the Carson Dodge logos I removed immediately. Then I looked at my Carhartt hoodie, Dickies t-shirt and shorts, Vans shoes and gave up...driving myself crazy trying to debadge my life. One reason I love my EVO suspension is because they sent stickers in the box, it was my choice to fly the EVO flag or just leave it blank. :)
-H

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I thought about this as well. LoD bumpers, Warn winch, King shocks, and all the Carson Dodge logos I removed immediately. Then I looked at my Carhartt hoodie, Dickies t-shirt and shorts, Vans shoes and gave up...driving myself crazy trying to debadge my life. One reason I love my EVO suspension is because they sent stickers in the box, it was my choice to fly the EVO flag or just leave it blank. :)
-H
Fair point but I guess there is a point where the branding/logo has gone too far. Look at the DV8 fender liners. That is too far. Let me decide where and what I put the sticker on. RockKrawler sent me a real cool windshield sticker, they didn't put a big ugly badge on every suspension part. I got lucky with my LOD front bumper, the badge fell off in shipping ;-)

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
...Then I looked at my Carhartt hoodie, Dickies t-shirt and shorts, Vans shoes and gave up...driving myself crazy trying to debadge my life.
In all fairness, you don't bolt clothes onto your body and leave them there, potentially forever.

MojoHanky

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU V6 6M ($299 lease and driven like stolen), BMW 335D (400whp/600wtq)
I hope at least 5,000 angry JL owners and BOLT LOCK vendors/dealers attack the BOLT LOCK booth and demand that they immediately manufacture and ship the Bolt JL hood lock that they introduced at LAST YEARS SEMA and finally put it in their catalog in about June of '19 and had their vendors start "pre-selling" them shortly thereafter. To date, they have done nothing but make excuses as to why they haven't released them yet and they keep setting release dates and when the date gets here, they simply move it forward another month. I now see that some vendors are now saying December. This is a really bad business practice and for everyone that has ordered and paid for theirs three plus months ago, they should provide them for free once (and If) they ever do actually manufacture them.
Get 'em while they're hot!

https://www.quadratec.com/p/bolt/hood-lock-jeep-wrangler-jl-7032303

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
Reactions: baz

MojoHanky

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU V6 6M ($299 lease and driven like stolen), BMW 335D (400whp/600wtq)
What irony to begin delivery exactly one year to the day after their unveiling last year at SEMA! Mine’s been on order since 8/6 and I got an email this afternoon from UPS with a tracking number saying it had shipped. My faith in free enterprise and humanity can begin the healing process.
:CWL: No doubt. I've been following the hood lock saga myself since February of this year. Had one on my JKU. Can't believe it took over two years into production for these to come out. Simply amazing.
Sponsored