First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I will be there and will try to post pics daily, but may occur the week after due to after-party schedule.
Sure, easy for You . . . a nice leisurely I-10 drive in warm cozy weather conditions (for the most part) !? But for me, though a shorter distance, from up North, I'd be Climbing Mountains with possible dangerous road conditions in Winter Blizzard like scenarios popping up at any time :(!? Of course we could all just charter a plane (jet) and get discount pricing, live it up in style at some swanky hotel !? :clap: What goes on in Vegas Stays in Vegas ! :fingerscrossed: :lipssealed: :LOL:
Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Starting to look like we're gonna have some really good options this year. I had been holding out for @BestopTeam core doors but I think I'm going to give up on that and get the ones from Mopar or Rugged Ridge. I'll be giving up on a retractable screen for the SunRider top if I see a good alternative.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
That bumper is kinda meh, IMO. I'd rather get Warn's or Maximus-3's add ons to use d-rings.

But, more importantly, what's up with that color. It looks awesome. It's not Ocean or Hydro Blue.
I think the color is just Bikini, with heavily filtered photos. I'm on undecided about the bumper, but it's always nice to see another Mopar option.

Sponsored

Jaddie

First Name
Jaddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Odyssey
This is what the Alpine unit should have looked like, instead of that gaudy bezel that overlaps the vents.
After announcing it at last year's SEMA Show, Alpine says it'll finally be available on November 26.

For US$3000.

jessedoesitall

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Stuff
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, that really opens the door for upgrades. Pricey, but intriguing. Thanks!
That’s great, unfortunately they still don’t make a din for the JL so I don’t know how you would mount the radio? Unless I’m mistaken, and I have been before.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase

Cuc717

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave
Anyone know how much the speaker adaptors from Metra will cost?

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Starting to look like we're gonna have some really good options this year. I had been holding out for @BestopTeam core doors but I think I'm going to give up on that and get the ones from Mopar or Rugged Ridge. I'll be giving up on a retractable screen for the SunRider top if I see a good alternative.
Rugged Ridge is the only way to go in the Tube Door game. Second to none.

Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
That’s great, unfortunately they still don’t make a din for the JL so I don’t know how you would mount the radio? Unless I’m mistaken, and I have been before.
The Kenwood shallow mount units work in the JL. Pioneer also has a couple units that are single DIN with a full sized screen that attach via cable so the single DIN unit can be mounted wherever there is space.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Rugged Ridge is the only way to go in the Tube Door game. Second to none.
I wonder if Warn has a display with their new tube doors? I ordered a set. If they look good and fit well, I'll keep them. If not, I'll send them back and will go with the Rugged Ridge doors. One thing I like about the Warn doors is that there is an optional elbow pad for the front doors. They don't have the netting, though, which I really like on the RR doors. I like theirs a little better than the Mopar covers. Still, I'm betting Warn will eventually come out with some kind of netting or cover before too long.

If Warn has a space at SEMA, someone please get pics of their tube doors or anything else that looks interesting.