Selling factor Rubicon wheels and tires

Kentpickle

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep wrangler JLU Rubicon
Has anyone sold their factory wheels and tires? I was just wondering what they might be worth. I've got 800 miles on them and looking to sell all 5.
Sponsored

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Has anyone sold their factory wheels and tires? I was just wondering what they might be worth. I've got 800 miles on them and looking to sell all 5.
Lots for sale - seen them for $1400-$1800. I have seen a couple sets on JK Sports lately. Find a local Jeep club in your area and see if there is any interest.

OP
OP
Kentpickle

Kentpickle

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep wrangler JLU Rubicon
Lots for sale - seen them for $1400-$1800. I have seen a couple sets on JK Sports lately. Find a local Jeep club in your area and see if there is any interest.
Good idea, thanks for the reply.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
You can also check with you ur dealer. See what credit they would give you for them if you purchased new tires and wheels from them. That will give you the low bar, and then adjust from there, or just sell t dealer and not mess with the hassle. I plan to swap my wheels and tires for th mopar beadlocks, and 315/70/17 KO2s. As of now, I know what my tires all are worth t th dealer, now just need to see on wheels. I may keep the stock wheels to have a set for long distances, and then swap back to beadlocks with 35s once I’m there, still some math to do, but I am keeping an open mind.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Typically takeoff tires and wheels will at most go for $700-800 if you don't mind waiting a month or two. If you want to sell them quickly, price them around $500-600 and you are really giving away the wheels with the tires because almost no one is buying the factory wheels.
Sponsored