• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alaska Selling 7inch Radio

• Thread starter Deleted member 59498
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Deleted member 59498

I have a 7 inch, out of 2020 JL bought July 2020 but no unlock code. If you are interested I would like to sell it, I will ship with USPS Priority unless you want to pay for some other shipping like UPS or FedEx. Think Radio is June 2020 or around that time. If you can tell me how to get unlock code I will do that also. Think a dealer call?

Looking for 350.00, practically brand new only 1200 miles when removed it.

Thanks

PS yes I know my vanity light is out! They blew in one week! Need better lights.

20201208_201346[1].jpg

20201208_201911[1].jpg

20201208_201354.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 59498

Sorry missed your post. It is available thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 59498

Finally got the lockout code if anyone interested in it.