• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Selling 2.5 in Teraflex Coils (and 1/2 inch rear spacer) and Teraflex SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks - $900

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
These are off my two door. Willing to sell separately. 2.5 inch springs comes with rear spacer as well (1/2 inch).
Sponsored

BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
How much for just the shocks? Interesting in the shocks

Sponsored

jeepmeplease

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
BUYER BEWARE - this guy Jason (jl_explorer) is sketchy. Doesn't follow through on his word and stops communicating.

OP
OP
jl_explorer

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I’ve sold multiple parts on the forums, because one person is impatient he takes the time to post on all my ads...... you have too much time on your hands buddy.

jeepmeplease

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I’ve sold multiple parts on the forums, because one person is impatient he takes the time to post on all my ads...... you have too much time on your hands buddy.
You honestly think waiting an entire month is being impatient? You don't think leading somebody on for a month and ghosting them is sketchy behavior?

I would want to avoid doing business with said person, wouldn't you?

You led me on for a month. We agreed on a deal 04/23. When I didn't hear from you for five days, I reached out on 04/28, at which time you said your new wheels were delayed and you said you would let me know as soon as they were in. I reached back out to you mid may and got no reply. Sent you another test yesterday, no reply.

Selling things online is all about communication and decency. None of which you displayed, and I felt it was important to let that be known.

Im done. Goodbye.
Sponsored