Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,

Currently looking for a good quality light bar mounts for 50" or 52" bar

I'm running 2 Rough country black series cowl pods and would like to include a rough country black series light bar (I'm a big fan of the rough country lights)

I've been eyeing the Fishbone's one and DV8 - would really like something higher end that provides padding so my paint doesn't get all scuffed up.

Can anyone recommend a set of mounts ?
Those of you that installed Bars - any recommendations ?

Thanks for reading

*** my apologies if there is already a thread on the topic....new to this forum still learning how to navigate the site****
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Whatever light bar you have check their mounts. They aren’t all interchangeable unfortunately.

Brett

curtcherry

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hello All,

Currently looking for a good quality light bar mounts for 50" or 52" bar

I'm running 2 Rough country black series cowl pods and would like to include a rough country black series light bar (I'm a big fan of the rough country lights)

I've been eyeing the Fishbone's one and DV8 - would really like something higher end that provides padding so my paint doesn't get all scuffed up.

Can anyone recommend a set of mounts ?
Those of you that installed Bars - any recommendations ?

Thanks for reading

*** my apologies if there is already a thread on the topic....new to this forum still learning how to navigate the site****
Did you ever find a light bar that doesn’t scuff the paint? I am looking and concerned one will.
Sponsored