Second Order Club

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Welcome to the second order club! Something went wrong with your first order and now you find yourself here-behind the first orders.
Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, I am here......... I know Smarrtazz, hit me. LOL

OP
OP
Smarrtazz

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can only hope! Nothing went wrong with my first order; my sales guy was a dick! Wouldn’t deal. I thought he was joking when he told me he wanted me to pay MSRP. Nope. This forum has helped so much!

Sponsored

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I can only hope! Nothing went wrong with my first order; my sales guy was a dick! Wouldn’t deal. I thought he was joking when he told me he wanted me to pay MSRP. Nope. This forum has helped so much!
Yeah me too. Not only did he “forget” about agreeing to the Tread Lightly discount he swears no one promised me no dealer add ons-$1800 worth! See ya dude!

OP
OP
Smarrtazz

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Oddly enough I got a call from my dealer this morning saying “hey, remember that typo where we accidentally ordered you a 4door? It’s here!”

My dealer has always been awesome so he just wanted to see if I wanted it, because the 2 doors are taking forever, before they sell it to someone else for more.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Oddly enough I got a call from my dealer this morning saying “hey, remember that typo where we accidentally ordered you a 4door? It’s here!”

My dealer has always been awesome so he just wanted to see if I wanted it, because the 2 doors are taking forever, before they sell it to someone else for more.
I’m sure they will have no issues selling it. However my salesman did tell me the JL’s on the lot are not moving. Anyone buying off the lot are taking the JKs, and those that want the JL seem to be ordering exactly what they want instead of whatever is available on the lot.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, at first I had a dealer tell me the same thing. “It’s a wrangler, they are not discounted”. I went to another dealer and they were great. He beat the Koons price and has been awesome to work with. Out of 30+ cars, he has been b st salesman. However, the first order he placed had some weird issue and never went through. My second order went in no problem, but is showing that the Rubicon is “ Restricted” so we will see where this ends up. I have all the items the forums say are causing issues, so I’m pretty confident I have a long wait ahead.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I’m sure they will have no issues selling it. However my salesman did tell me the JL’s on the lot are not moving. Anyone buying off the lot are taking the JKs, and those that want the JL seem to be ordering exactly what they want instead of whatever is available on the lot.
Agreed but he said he can’t keep Rubicons

I guess the JLUR is selling well, at least in this market at msrp.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed but he said he can’t keep Rubicons

I guess the JLUR is selling well, at least in this market at msrp.
I have been looking at the discussions around CA pricing. After buying at below invoice, someone could sell in CA at 5k above MSRP and make a good profit. The person buying would also get a good deal since it is not the crazy 15k over msrp dealer markup.
Sponsored