Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU SPORT
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
So I found this Smittybilt set up front, rear and back door Molle system on Quadratec website says it’s for a 2018 JK unlimited. I have a new 2018 wrangler JL and want these to be able to fit. Has anyone seen these or currently have these fitted in the Jeep. New to the Jeep world. Can anyone chime in thanks in advance

A47B92F3-A215-4E77-BE87-0D85EC37E95E.png
Sponsored

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
You can get bartact seat covers with a molle backing for all the seats. They are fantastic seat covers and last a really long time.

As for the tailgate one, if you want to put some molle bags on the tailgate you can pop the plastic piece off the door and weave the bags through with just parts already there. If you want something more, there are a few tailgate tables that have a molle set up. If you search for tailgate tables on here you should find a couple.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I bought the Mopar tailgate table, it works pretty well except it was loose when closed so I had to add some additional bumpers to keep it from rattling. I then attached two molle pouches to the table, works well.

OP
OP
DirtRoad1981

DirtRoad1981

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU SPORT
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
The Smittybilt ones look way more durable and more fitted to stock seats than the bartact ones. I think the one different thing about the JL seats and the JK same year is the seat reclining lever?

Alacon01

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase