Sponsored

seat covers?

drivingfool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4XE Rubi
I'm shopping for seat covers for a 21 Willys JL. I just need front seat covers. I used to have the Diver Down Q specials on my JK, not bad. I'm more about function over form, neoprene is ok but I'm not into plastic or leather. I have the heated seats.
Any suggestions?
Sponsored

OP
OP

drivingfool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4XE Rubi
OK, this is the second time I did a search on a term, didn't find anything. Then I make a thread, and I get 'suggestions' of older threads with exactly what I'm looking for.
Can someone tell me how I can better search the site?

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
I cannot recommend Bartact enough. IMO the best seat covers you can get for a jeep. They won't make you hot in the summer (I'm someone who gets hot easy) and they will keep your seats looking new when you take off your covers. The mollle straps are quite useful too. I've used them for years on multiple jeeps. They used to be called Trek Armor, but were forced to change their name sometime around 2015. If you search for reviews on Bartact or Trek Armor (via google) you will find countless others who recommend them.

My JK had 90k and many offroad miles in dirt, mud and rain with top down, doors off and when I traded in my JK for JL my seats looked brand new. They protect very well and are a comfy material.

as far as searching these forums... try simple 1 or 2 word searches. if you write sentences or questions the search engine isn't as strong as something like Google so you might yield no results. I'd search for seat covers and if I got too many hits then I'd redo the search with "titles only" selected

Sponsored

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
I'm shopping for seat covers for a 21 Willys JL. I just need front seat covers. I used to have the Diver Down Q specials on my JK, not bad. I'm more about function over form, neoprene is ok but I'm not into plastic or leather. I have the heated seats.
Any suggestions?
Bartact.... now that's function

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
OK, this is the second time I did a search on a term, didn't find anything. Then I make a thread, and I get 'suggestions' of older threads with exactly what I'm looking for.
Can someone tell me how I can better search the site?
seat covers site:jlwranglerforums.com

captainstabbins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Bartacts are great. Had them in my jk for years. Ready to pull the trigger on new ones for my jl. Looked at the PRPs but being they are vinyl I figure I will get a hot ss in the summer and legs sticking to the seat.
Sponsored