Punkindug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 392
How are you liking the ThinSkinz?
I really like them. Don't have to worry about the dog claws. I do however wish I had not been so quick to pull the trigger. Several months after I got them they came out with the matte finish which would probably match the sheen of the interior better.

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
We did the rear bartact seat cover also for the sole purpose of protecting the seat from the dogs and gear being thrown back there. We left the front leather seats uncovered.

InShot_20220326_153457534.jpg
Been thinking of doing the same thing, but possibly the fronts as well. How’s the quality? Wonder if it would significantly affect my heated seats.

Adv_aw8s

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon diesel
Clubs

Been thinking of doing the same thing, but possibly the fronts as well. How’s the quality? Wonder if it would significantly affect my heated seats.
The quality is great. A buddy has had them on his jk for six years and they still look great. Hair and dirt clean up from them just fine with a vacuum and damp cloth. We left the fronts uncovered because we do enjoy the leather seats. I figure if they become wore I'll just replace the fronts with some new leather like kat skins or something.

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
I can say with confidence that the Bartact hold up extremely well. Although expensive, I believe they’re worth the price. Any spots clean up well with a damp rag and dog fur takes a minute with a lint roller. The most practical mod you can do, especially if you have kids!
Sponsored