Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
so off-roasting wonā€™t be in my future at the moment
Don't be so sure. The Wrangler might meat your expectations and soon you'll be into cooking low and slow on the trails.
We must MEAT him in the middle. Wait, that was meant to be a pun but now just sounds super dirty. A good steak pun is a rare medium well done.
Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Thanks for all the responses! I appreciate the community!

I guess Iā€™ll add this will be 95% a daily driver and 5% weekend fun get away with the family (Iā€™m having a kid on the way) so off-roasting wonā€™t be in my future at the moment

It seems like a lot of people are saying I can the color I want later by doing a vinyl wrap but get the heated seats or infotainment system now and do the color I want later. The main thing I want is the heated seats and steering wheel because I have seen great aftermarket seat covers made for Jeeps I can get because I hate traditional cloth

How good are the vinyl wraps? Any experiences?
Congratulations on the baby!

One of my favorite memories from Easter Jeep Safari was a dad and daughter on the trails. She was young, maybe five? and she was sitting there, doors off, wearing big-ass sunglasses and snacking on a banana while dad was driving. She looked so at ease and adorable.

Hopefully youā€™ll be on the trails with your kids before you know it.

PS: the cold weather package is awesome.