searching for bikini pearl rubicon

JLUarmy84

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 chevy tahoe
any dealers that are on the forums that could help me locate and offer a good deal. Im looking for a 4 door bikini pearl rubicon with leather seats, cold weather package, LED lights, matching color hardtop and fenders, trailer tow package, 8.4 inch screen would take other add ons but the ones listed are for sure want. looking to buy by end of month.
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck! I’d reach out to Kent at Pedersons in Nampa, id and also Crosswell in MD. Julian used to be the contact guy not sure if he still is!

punktexas

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Ram Yamaha Santa Cruz

thrasher949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I picked up exactly what you are looking for 3 weeks ago. Most people wouldn’t budge on price, best I got was 4500 off MSRP. No Bikini in 2021.

gqgambler

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bright White Moab

Sponsored

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Here is one local to me in NC - it's missing leather and includes keyless entry and hardtop headliner. Otherwise, the specs seem to match up to your desires. I bought my Bikini Sahara from them two months ago; they did just shy of 7% off invoice. Not sure whether they'll do the same with a Rubicon. If interested, let me know and I can give you the sales person's info that worked out that deal for me.

https://www.gastoniadodge.com/new/J...harlotte-eac87f4b0a0e0adf449c8a9048934409.htm

OP
OP
JLUarmy84

JLUarmy84

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 chevy tahoe
Thanks for all the help with searching....so this weekend we drove to multiple dealerships to see every color in person and purchase a jeep if the deal was right.......after seeing all the colors she is now set on granite preferably a recon......unfortunately the ones that we found with everything she wanted was only willing to come off msrp $2000 so it was a deal breaker for me......but a positive out of it was she didnt seem to like the bikini pearl as much in person because it didnt match the interior....the plan is to spend the week trying to find a good deal on a granite color and if no deal by friday we are just going to order

los Lobos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I saw a Granite Rubicon on the lot at Champion in Gulfport 3 days ago. Its not on their website. I stopped to look at the sticker but was intercepted by a young sales associate. I left without any information.

It may be worth a phone call.

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Thanks for all the help with searching....so this weekend we drove to multiple dealerships to see every color in person and purchase a jeep if the deal was right.......after seeing all the colors she is now set on granite preferably a recon......unfortunately the ones that we found with everything she wanted was only willing to come off msrp $2000 so it was a deal breaker for me......but a positive out of it was she didnt seem to like the bikini pearl as much in person because it didnt match the interior....the plan is to spend the week trying to find a good deal on a granite color and if no deal by friday we are just going to order
If you guys are still looking you can always message me directly. I sell and ship Wranglers all over the country and could help you find what you are looking for.
Sponsored