Screen Cab Cover??

Ffej679

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jlu
I bought my first Jeep (2018 JLU) back in October. Absolutely love it. I go camping occasionally, and I have a Rooftop Tent mounted on a 4x8 trailer. I love the setup. I am searching for a screen cab cover to cover my jeep and allow my Chocolate Lab a place to sleep. I see tons of protective cab covers which close it in, but are there any covers which will make the cab itself a tent? Would be great for a quick trip and an air mattress as well!
Sponsored

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my first Jeep (2018 JLU) back in October. Absolutely love it. I go camping occasionally, and I have a Rooftop Tent mounted on a 4x8 trailer. I love the setup. I am searching for a screen cab cover to cover my jeep and allow my Chocolate Lab a place to sleep. I see tons of protective cab covers which close it in, but are there any covers which will make the cab itself a tent? Would be great for a quick trip and an air mattress as well!
I broke the back plastic softop window this winter -7 deg in Texas is cold!! Only the plastic broke, so I plan on cutting the rest out and installing a mosquito screen in its place for the exact reason you mentioned. Galveston, TX mosquitoes are evil and bigger than a hummingbird!!