AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Birthday is coming up next week. Started calling last week. .Wanted to get a Terraflex ST2 or Jeep 2 inch lift kit installed. But every one booked out to 2 weeks or more or can not get the kit?. I figured with the covid 19 issues a week would be enough time to schedule. Did every one spend there $1200 on lift kits or?.... Any one have any recommendations for quality installers. And before any one says install it your self. I'm way busy for that. Bought a house way to many projects as it is ... Thanks.
Sponsored

Sloth

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I’ll gladly install for you hah. I’ve done mine twice and a buddy’s JK. As for buying, go to Doetsch for the best deal and stuff actually in stock!

OP
OP
AlanD

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Doetsch, was the first place I tried a week ago. First available date was June 9th. Finally gave in bought ST2 and Falcon shock kit from a wherehouse place in Mesa. Still waiting on delivery date...

Sloth

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Yeah... I know they’re slammed for install dates, as are most places. Either have to wait or do it yourself :/

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Doetsch, was the first place I tried a week ago. First available date was June 9th. Finally gave in bought ST2 and Falcon shock kit from a wherehouse place in Mesa. Still waiting on delivery date...
ah man thats too bad. We could have at least supplied the parts for you cheaper. Next time

You get it all done yet?

OP
OP
AlanD

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
ah man thats too bad. We could have at least supplied the parts for you cheaper. Next time

You get it all done yet?
I'll be back, trust me saving for some lockers. Yes it is done, added 35's Well a jeep is never really done, but lift is in.
Jeep Wrangler JL Scottsdale/Phoenix Lift kit sales and installation IMG_20200627_160524
Sponsored