Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
If you want to improve ride quality and beef up the suspension, I am selling my stock Rubicon suspension. Never saw the road, I had the 2 inch Mopar Lift kit installed at dealership prior to purchase. Look at Billy Goat post to see what I mean. May help you out. PM if interested.

thumbnail.jpeg
Sponsored

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
40K on a soft tire does not seem all that bad to me. I am also hearing that OEM tire thing for the first time ever. I would love someone from Discount tire to chime in.

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
If you want to improve ride quality and beef up the suspension, I am selling my stock Rubicon suspension. Never saw the road, I had the 2 inch Mopar Lift kit installed at dealership prior to purchase. Look at Billy Goat post to see what I mean. May help you out. PM if interested.

thumbnail.jpeg
Hate to be a buzz kill but adding a 2 door rubicon suspension to a 4 door won’t add much height. Maybe a little but with the extra weight of the 4 door it won’t help much. Would be much better selling that suspension to someone with a 2 door. They could maybe gain an inch to inch and a half. The most ideal rubicon take off suspension is from a 4 door hardtop, with tow package and steel bumpers. That will yield most lift for a sport or Sahara.
Sponsored