Sponsored

Scavenger Hunt Time ... Sand Sports Super Show style!

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
emaillogoredbg.jpg

SSSS2018email.png

Baja Designs will be offering 10% off MSRP and paying sales tax. Be sure to stop by and check out the All NEW OnX6+ and 30% brighter Sport line. In addition, we will also be blowing out previous generation OnX6 at steep discounts so be sure to come by our booth (104-11). If we run out of stock, we will ship the items for free and apply the same discount + no sales tax.

OnX6%20Plus%20Plus%20Plus%20final.jpg

Make sure to check out the Van Halen Guitar themed Can-Am X3, Warren Brothers RZR Pre-Runner, Trophy Truck, and more!
VanHalenWrappedX3email.jpg

WarrenBrosRZRemail.jpg

SAND SPORTS SHOW SCAVENGER HUNT:

Scavenger Hunt Time ... Sand Sports Super Show style!
Here’s your chance to WIN some of the best products in the industry!

11 of your favorite companies in off road products have joined together to bring you a FUN way to win prizes and learn more about each of our products!

During the Sand Sports Super Show 2018:
Pick Up a “Scavenger Hunt Entry Form” at any of the booths.
Visit EACH company’s booth on the list and find the answers to the questions on the Entry Form.
Turn in your completed Entry Form to the box of the company you want to WIN the prize from.
One WINNER will be drawn for each company’s product, on Sunday afternoon 9/16

Scavenge the SSSS for these Booths:
Pro Eagle
Buggy Whip
Assault
Baja Designs
BFD Offroad
Fuel
Fullerton Sand Sports
Maglock
PCI Radios
XTC Power Products

Be a part of this EPIC Scavenger Hunt for your chance to WIN!

Rules of the Scavenger Hunt:
Participant may complete multiple forms for the chance to win the prize of each company.
One Entry Form per person, per company’s product.
Must be at least 16 years old to enter.
ALL questions must be complete with the correct answers (found at each company’s booth).
One winner drawn per company’s product. Participant must provide valid email address. Email address used to contact the Winners on Sunday afternoon.
No purchase required to participate.
Winner may be responsible for shipping costs on certain prizes (noted on that company’s Answer Key).

scavengerhuntbajadsocialemail.jpg

If you cannot attend the show, be sure to come visit us at Off-road Expo Pomona September 29th – October 1st 2018!

OffroadExpoPomonaemail.png

©2018 Baja Design | 185 Bosstick Boulevard San Marcos, CA 92069
Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Here is a little preview of some awesome builds at the 2018 Sand Sports Super Show this past weekend. Stay tuned for more!

www.bajadesigns.com

42090055_2096443710418639_733650267504902144_o.jpg
41990998_2096443763751967_985986094430420992_o.jpg
41943857_2096443823751961_1517968539078623232_o.jpg
41953632_2096443883751955_5211395918330331136_o.jpg
41947823_2096443930418617_5415338613565030400_o.jpg
42101604_2096443973751946_960922576551411712_o.jpg
41984654_2096444027085274_5743681334266560512_o.jpg
42156865_2096444103751933_3383060101706285056_o.jpg
41985108_2096444140418596_1791565497796395008_o.jpg
42058468_2096444183751925_6505330360430100480_o.jpg

James

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Jaguar XE, 2018 Fiat 500E
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
They make a great product, except!
Their customer service is the worst I have come across in years in my opinion! I would not go with these folks again due to how bad getting parts from them that should have been in the box in the first place.
Here is what I purchased over a month ago for my JLUR build.
1 OnX6 High power 10” two face screws were all buggered up! Had to be replaced.
1 OnX6 High power 40” missing a side screw. Still waiting!
2 S8 20” missing the power connector plug! Still waiting! Does not work without the plug!
1 S8 10”
3 rock lights
A Crap load of their Mounting brackets for their lights to mount to my Gobi rack ( really pricy).

I have emails starting on 9/7 from them saying they shipped me my missing parts, another round of emails saying they were shipped on 9/13. I’m leaving for an off road trip and need ALL of my lights to work. Called the manager at 4wheel parts, they sent an email 9/19 saying the parts have been shipped. They are fully aware I’m leaving on 9/21 for my trip. I’m hounding them on 9/20 “the tracking number that was provided does not work”
At 5:20pm on 9/20 I get an email from Baja design your parts are being shipped. I get an email from UPS your part is ready for UPS to pick up 4:36pm. Parts to arrive by the end of the day on the 21st! Seriously? See photo!
This is after TWO weeks of nonstop hounding them to get me the parts that should have been in the box, this is beyond a joke. God forbid anything happens with one of their lights and it needs to be warranty. Who knows if and when you will ever get your light back. Maybe never. Who knows at this point. All I kept getting was lip services for two weeks.
Quality control? Customer service? Currently, Does not seem to exist at this company.
Just think about this, I dropped a good chunk of money buying a lot of their lights and this is how I’m treated for parts that should have been in box in the first place box. How do/will they treat others who only buy one or two of their lights? Is two weeks of hounding them for the power connector to make the darn light work sound normal? Does this sound like a company you want to do business with?
How upset would you be?
By the way, I’ll be setting up camp on the 21st in the middle of a desert late at night and the side light I paid for won’t work because I’m still waiting on the connection plug to make it work!

87DF137E-8BE9-45C4-AE33-EFCD923D2176.png

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
They make a great product, except!
Their customer service is the worst I have come across in years in my opinion! I would not go with these folks again due to how bad getting parts from them that should have been in the box in the first place.
Here is what I purchased over a month ago for my JLUR build.
1 OnX6 High power 10” two face screws were all buggered up! Had to be replaced.
1 OnX6 High power 40” missing a side screw. Still waiting!
2 S8 20” missing the power connector plug! Still waiting! Does not work without the plug!
1 S8 10”
3 rock lights
A Crap load of their Mounting brackets for their lights to mount to my Gobi rack ( really pricy).

I have emails starting on 9/7 from them saying they shipped me my missing parts, another round of emails saying they were shipped on 9/13. I’m leaving for an off road trip and need ALL of my lights to work. Called the manager at 4wheel parts, they sent an email 9/19 saying the parts have been shipped. They are fully aware I’m leaving on 9/21 for my trip. I’m hounding them on 9/20 “the tracking number that was provided does not work”
At 5:20pm on 9/20 I get an email from Baja design your parts are being shipped. I get an email from UPS your part is ready for UPS to pick up 4:36pm. Parts to arrive by the end of the day on the 21st! Seriously? See photo!
This is after TWO weeks of nonstop hounding them to get me the parts that should have been in the box, this is beyond a joke. God forbid anything happens with one of their lights and it needs to be warranty. Who knows if and when you will ever get your light back. Maybe never. Who knows at this point. All I kept getting was lip services for two weeks.
Quality control? Customer service? Currently, Does not seem to exist at this company.
Just think about this, I dropped a good chunk of money buying a lot of their lights and this is how I’m treated for parts that should have been in box in the first place box. How do/will they treat others who only buy one or two of their lights? Is two weeks of hounding them for the power connector to make the darn light work sound normal? Does this sound like a company you want to do business with?
How upset would you be?
By the way, I’ll be setting up camp on the 21st in the middle of a desert late at night and the side light I paid for won’t work because I’m still waiting on the connection plug to make it work!

87DF137E-8BE9-45C4-AE33-EFCD923D2176.png
We're very sorry you had this experience. Obviously multiple things went wrong that shouldn't have. We are constantly working to be brighter, bolder, and better and it's obvious we ned to continue working on a few things. Feel free to reach out to us here if we can help in any way.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

James

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Jaguar XE, 2018 Fiat 500E
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
We're very sorry you had this experience. Obviously multiple things went wrong that shouldn't have. We are constantly working to be brighter, bolder, and better and it's obvious we ned to continue working on a few things. Feel free to reach out to us here if we can help in any way.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com
How about customer service, not lip services?
Two weeks of nonstop hounding janson to get the parts that should have been in the boxes in the first place is completely unacceptable.
I have a dozen emails back and fourth where he wrote the parts have been shipped and they were not.
Even the email to the GM at 4wheel parts where it said the part was shipped on the 19th, this was not the case. The part did not even get shipped until 4:46pm on the 20th and this was after I hounded the GM at 4wheel parts all day on the 20th. This is how you folks deal with a good customer?
How pissed off would you be if you had to hound me for two weeks for payment of the lights or I short changed you? Seriously, think about it for a moment.
When I get back on Monday, I’ll be posting the entire email chain that started on 9/7 saying your missing parts are on the way on every forum I’m on. Let others chime in and see how they would feel if they spent this kind of money and had to hound the company for two weeks nonstop for the missing parts.
The only thing I have received from Baja design so far is lip service.

If you think I’m upset now, wait until I get back from my trip where I had to deal with trying to find a camp site at night without the side light that I purchased over a month ago that makes this job a lot easier.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
How about customer service, not lip services?
Two weeks of nonstop hounding janson to get the parts that should have been in the boxes in the first place is completely unacceptable.
I have a dozen emails back and fourth where he wrote the parts have been shipped and they were not.
Even the email to the GM at 4wheel parts where it said the part was shipped on the 19th, this was not the case. The part did not even get shipped until 4:46pm on the 20th and this was after I hounded the GM at 4wheel parts all day on the 20th. This is how you folks deal with a good customer?
How pissed off would you be if you had to hound me for two weeks for payment of the lights or I short changed you? Seriously, think about it for a moment.
When I get back on Monday, I’ll be posting the entire email chain that started on 9/7 saying your missing parts are on the way on every forum I’m on. Let others chime in and see how they would feel if they spent this kind of money and had to hound the company for two weeks nonstop for the missing parts.
The only thing I have received from Baja design so far is lip service.

If you think I’m upset now, wait until I get back from my trip where I had to deal with trying to find a camp site at night without the side light that I purchased over a month ago that makes this job a lot easier.

James,

My name is Trent Kirby, I am the Chief Operating Officer at Baja Designs. Your experience with missing components, lack of professionalism on our end and not addressing the quality control issue within 24hrs is not how we normally operate. I am currently out of the office however Chris Fortunato (Marketing Manager) will be contacting you shortly to discuss refunding your order in addition to discussing how else we can make this right. As an enthusiast myself I would be absolutely furious if my interaction was handled the same way. Based upon your experience I will personally be holding a company meeting when I am back using this as a training exercise expressing the importance of exceptional customer service in addition to auditing our entire production department identifying the root cause as to why you are missing components. All of our assembly and a great deal of our manufacturing is done right here in San Marcos, Ca. I can assure you this type of experience will be handled differently in the future and I am sorry for how our team treated the situation.
Sponsored