Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD 2018 Mustang GT 6-sp.
Occupation
Retired
That’s exactly what I looking to do.
I programmed all of them on the list, which was a tedious PITA

I just keep boost (BST?), turbo temp (TRB), soot mass (STM), and regen on/off (RGN) up on the screen. But I guess I like having the ability to scroll thru the others if I need to

Just settle in listening to a podcast or whatever while you punch in the codes
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kleiss1

Kleiss1

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Okay I put in the codes and now I can’t get the things to show you on the screen. What am I missing. Thanks

OP
OP
Kleiss1

Kleiss1

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I downloaded a few. I got the turbo temp. working ok.
On the Soot Mass what is a good number? It seems to be all over the place. Also, Current Gear shows a lot of umbers but never the correct gear. Can’t figure it out. Thanks

fourfa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD
There isn't a "good STM number" as it's always dynamic. It's a percentage of how full the particulate filter is, from 0 to 100. Most important to know is that if it climbs to 80%, it will want to do an active regen to burn out the soot (you'll see several exhaust temps soar while it does this, and RGN will say "on") down to 6-8% or so. You don't want to shut down the engine while this is happening, and it's probably wise to keep driving for a few minutes after to make sure you have some cooling airflow over everything.

Active regens probably happen every couple hundred miles at least, so it's not really something you can try to avoid. If I see I'm up at 78%, I'll make sure to take a long drive to kick it off, so I don't have to worry about it starting while running errands

(if you're seeing something other than 0-100 on STM, triple check the codes are correct)
Sponsored