• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Savannah - JLU Premium Soft Top

lrsnoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S - Sarge Green
Just moved to the Savannah area from the Southwest and need to get rid of a few things. For sale I have the black twill, premium JLU soft top and all components. It was only used a handful of times, and only got wet once (AZ doesn’t exactly see a lot of rain). I will include a factory case for the soft top windows as well. Asking $1000 for all.

I also have a full Rubicon suspension off a 2020 JLUR for sale. Was swapped for a lift right away and no longer needed. Asking $200 OBO.

Willing to meet anywhere from Brunswick to Charleston.

4BB560C6-CFB1-461C-85BB-4D28882A7E91.jpeg

0D0190FA-3CDE-4E40-B11A-F97D6444DAC2.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tiger1

First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, 2016 BMW 435
Just moved to the Savannah area from the Southwest and need to get rid of a few things. For sale I have the black twill, premium JLU soft top and all components. It was only used a handful of times, and only got wet once (AZ doesn’t exactly see a lot of rain). I will include a factory case for the soft top windows as well. Asking $1000 for all.

I also have a full Rubicon suspension off a 2020 JLUR for sale. Was swapped for a lift right away and no longer needed. Asking $200 OBO.

Willing to meet anywhere from Brunswick to Charleston.
Great price for the soft top - I don't need one but someone's gonna get a good deal.

R8RWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
I'm looking for a soft top. Located in Nashville. Will it fit a 4 door, and does it include all the parts?

OP
OP

lrsnoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm looking for a soft top. Located in Nashville. Will it fit a 4 door, and does it include all the parts?
Yes, it is for a four door and includes all parts (frame, hardware, etc). Not looking to ship.

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
hello, I am heading to Savannah in December, if still available I would like to come by and check out the suspension parts.

Sponsored

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon 3.0L EcoDiesel
Occupation
Fabricator
I'm interested in the soft top, and I'm 45 Minutes north of Atlanta. Would you want to meet either in Atlanta or Athens? Only need the top and windows as I am replacing the standard top, but I'll take the whole set.

OP
OP

lrsnoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hello, I am heading to Savannah in December, if still available I would like to come by and check out the suspension parts.
If they are still for sale, absolutely. Especially for another Pathfinder.

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the reply, oh, what's all included in the suspension set up?
First in Last Out

OP
OP

lrsnoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm interested in the soft top, and I'm 45 Minutes north of Atlanta. Would you want to meet either in Atlanta or Athens? Only need the top and windows as I am replacing the standard top, but I'll take the whole set.
If you are still interested, I am making a trip to Atlanta soon and could meet. Let me know.

Sponsored

Gunzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
If the top is still for sale, I can arrange for pickup in Savannah.