Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club InkedIMG_3523_LI
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club InkedIMG_3526_LI
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club InkedIMG_3527_LI
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_3520

Here's the rest. Someone asked for measurements....I went up on average 2.5 all around. Left side was more like 2.25. Again, this was a Diesel specific lift so not sure if all the claytons act pretty much the same. The feel has tightened up some, and I'm always getting compliments now on my bronze wheels. I'm diggin the look. I also wasn't going for the skateboard look, was ok with a little tire sticking out, but not too much. The offset/BS of the wheel I chose helped.
Sponsored

YamiCK

First Name
Yami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys Sport
I guess I can join the club now? Just picked up today. ‘22 Sarge Willys Sport.
Soft top, manual, a/c, half doors-not installed yet. Love this color.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_0708
Mind if I ask how you feel about going with the basic sport option?

I ordered a Willy’s Sport Unlimited and im hoping I don't regret the manual doors/windows. I BARELY drive anywhere and if I do its just me, so I don't think it will be too annoying (hopefully)

Sponsored

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
Mind if I ask how you feel about going with the basic sport option?

I ordered a Willy’s Sport Unlimited and im hoping I don't regret the manual doors/windows. I BARELY drive anywhere and if I do its just me, so I don't think it will be too annoying (hopefully)
The half door option added the power windows & locks. I chose the basic Sport because I didn’t care about those things, but I’m not unhappy that they were added. 2 door is not a big deal, 4 door may be a little bit of of a hassle, but if it's usually just you, I think you’ll be ok.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Please tell me make model of those wheels, refreshing to see something other than black or the new hotness bronze wheels, the shiny wheels give it an old school vibe I'm digging it!
They are Method Double standards MR304. I’m with you. Black is so overdone, I sorta like the bronze but I thought this green needed some shine.

Sponsored

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Please tell me make model of those wheels, refreshing to see something other than black or the new hotness bronze wheels, the shiny wheels give it an old school vibe I'm digging it!
I swore off shiny wheels many years ago in my mini-truck phase. Polishing wheels is not something I am interested in doing anymore, also I am not sure my back could take bending/crouching down for long enough for them to be polished to my standards.

Cutterone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Sarge 6sp
I swore off shiny wheels many years ago in my mini-truck phase. Polishing wheels is not something I am interested in doing anymore, also I am not sure my back could take bending/crouching down for long enough for them to be polished to my standards.
Power wash and move on! Who has time to make sure they are all shiny!!!:CWL::CWL:

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link

Clear powdercoat them. Then pressure wash to clean. 🤷🏻‍♂️

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Yeah not sure what’s to polish. It’s a clear coat. Lol