Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club PXL_20210531_100744021
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club PXL_20210531_100744021
I I found these used wheels for sale recently and like the new look. I think I’ll use my original rims to mount my winter studded tires on.
Man, that looks incredible. Are these off a 392 Jeep? You have me really thinking about following suit; the darker bronze looks so much better to me than the more goldish bronze on my Method NV's.

Mtpockets

First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4-Door
Man, that looks incredible. Are these off a 392 Jeep? You have me really thinking about following suit; the darker bronze looks so much better to me than the more goldish bronze on my Method NV's.
Thank you.
Yes, from a 392.

Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery

Sarge80

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Jlu sport 80th anniversary
This looks great what package is it?
Thanks, it's the sport 80th anniversary. I just added, the black grill and rock rails from a willys, AEV spacer lift and 33s

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
Thanks, it's the sport 80th anniversary. I just added, the black grill and rock rails from a willys, AEV spacer lift and 33s
Looks great

Sponsored

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
I'd like to see some green wheels. I've seen Black Rhino Abrams. Anything else or anything custom powder coated out there?
I just found your post searching for similar. I have new f/r bumpers on order, and my powder coat guy said he has a match available. I have a sample on order. Thinking I may do bumpers in sarge, and then maybe fit a black grille and my evo tire carrier will be black.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
I went with the 2020 JL Unlimited, Sahara Edition (2.0L Turbo). So far all I've done is throw on some mudflaps,
@TheLodes - Which mudflaps did you buy? How was the install with the Sahara steps? How do you like them so far? Thanks!

ChiefJL

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2017 JKUR Recon
I just found your post searching for similar. I have new f/r bumpers on order, and my powder coat guy said he has a match available. I have a sample on order. Thinking I may do bumpers in sarge, and then maybe fit a black grille and my evo tire carrier will be black.
Curious what color that is. My powder coat guy and I decided to go with Prismatic pea green for my bumpers as doesn’t have any flakes in it like Sarge. I got them back last weekend and it’s maybe a hue or so lighter. AAL uses Prismatic dark green as a match for Sarge. I opted to have my inner fender logos coated in Pea Green by my guy instead to keep it consistent, but I’m eager to see how close Prismatic Dark Green is. I can post some pics of my bumpers later today as I am planning to install them this weekend. I only did the accent pieces in green as I was worried about it being off and standing out too much.

TheLodes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited, Sahara
@TheLodes - Which mudflaps did you buy? How was the install with the Sahara steps? How do you like them so far? Thanks!
I went with the front and rear set of mudflaps from weather tech, they were really easy and simple to install. I liked that they were rigid as opposed to loose ones that would flap around.
The side steps that are on came like that from the dealer. The entry guards I mentioned were the rugged ridge guards that cover the paint underneath door for when stepping in and out.
Sponsored