Sponsored

SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

offrampclimber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I joined the Sarge Green club this week... traded in a Firecracker Red Sahara 4 door for a 2021 Sarge Green 2 door Rubicon. MUCH happier to be in a 2 door again.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club PXL_20210402_231636193

Took a trip to the drive in last night to see Godzilla vs. Kong with my daughter. It was a good time! Too cold to take the top off, but will definitely have to revisit this summer.
Sponsored

Rakesh_jeep

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited sarge green
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hi everyone. Noob posting first time. Bought 2021 unlimited sahara SOT in Jan. Did few modifications like headliners and swapped with rubicon wheels and tires. Planning to do after market LED package and tons of mods coming in. I will post regularly when I add few mods.

IMG-20210404-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210404-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20210404-WA0004.jpg

JimmyR75

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2014 JK — Previous: 2004 TJ, 1994 YJ
Oddball request... but does anyone have photos of a Sarge Green with Sky One Touch top, with doors and rear windows removed?

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I have a request too. My official ticket into the Sarge Green Wrangler JL club was ordered on 12.29.20 and I've been trying to figure out what to get for it ever since. I've been leaning towards Genright products but I have yet to decide and haven't seen a single Sarge Green Wrangler with unpowered coated products on it. If any Sarge Green owners have some un-painted/powder coated bumpers/armor on would you please post some picture. I did go through the whole thread and not hits, makes me wonder if it's going to clash to much and there's a reason I've haven't seen one yet.

Sponsored

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
My goodness. You have true talent behind a shutter lens, amigo. Absolutely gorgeous Jeep and gorgeous photography.
Thanks re: "gorgeous Jeep". The photography skills aren't mine, though. That was from the manager of the shop that installed the PPF. Credit goes to him! Thanks, though.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Covered in Ultra Matte PPF + removed the red

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-SunTek-Ultra-Matte-F1
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-SunTek-Ultra-Matte-F1
Okay, what in the heck is PPF? It looks amazing. I love the matte finish.

Mtpockets

First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4-Door
Thanks re: "gorgeous Jeep". The photography skills aren't mine, though. That was from the manager of the shop that installed the PPF. Credit goes to him! Thanks, though.
Love it! Where do you get this done?

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
Okay, what in the heck is PPF? It looks amazing. I love the matte finish.
Thank you! PPF = Paint Protection Film. Usually it's completely clear, and people put it on front bumpers, side skirts, and other areas that are likely to get rock chips. I went with an "Ultra Matte" PPF, which is clear, but has a matte finish to it...and had it applied to the entire car instead of just the front bumper. It's a ton of work, because you have to get every panel/crevice, otherwise some parts will still be glossy, and it will look funny.

Note: PPF also protects the paint and makes the car easy to clean.

Love it! Where do you get this done?
Thanks! At a shop called Exotic Vehicle Wraps, in Sterling, VA. Awesome guys over there.

Check out some in-progress pics here, if interested: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-rings-red-removal-on-jlr.69431/#post-1459841

Sponsored

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Hey fellow Sarge Green JL/U owners, I am in a dilemma wanting to name my Jeep. I am within a few names and hope you can help. It will pretty much be stock for a couple of years. It is an 80th Anniversary 4 door with a premium soft top (which I go topless every chance I get). Let me know your favorites, here are the choices:
1. The Beast
2. The Green Monster
3. Jade
4. Booger
5. Loki
6. Hornet
7.???

Last edited:

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Hey fellow Sarge Green JL/U owners, I am in a dilemma wanting to name my Jeep. I am within a few names and hope you can help. It will pretty much be stock for a couple of years. It is an 80th Anniversary 4 door with a premium soft top (which I go topless every chance I get). Let me know your favorites, here are the choices:
1. The Beast
2. The Green Monster
3. Jade
4. Booger
5. Loki
6. Hornet
7.???
The Beast! Was on my list since I'm voting for it here I'll take it of mine.

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
1. The Beast
2. The Green Monster
3. Jade
4. Booger
5. Loki
6. Hornet
7.???
I vote Booger, because Revenge of the Nerds brings back fond memories.

Mtpockets

First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4-Door
1. The Beast
2. The Green Monster
3. Jade
4. Booger
5. Loki
6. Hornet
7.???
Loki sounds cool.

dustdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Almost forgot, I fabricated a housing to relocate the backup camera, in order to install the jerry can.
Nice. Would you make me one? 👀 (Seriously.)
Sponsored