Sponsored

SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

Landog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys 2 Door
Just pulled the trigger finally. Very glad I went with Sarge and the Willys. So fun to drive the two door. Crappy pics but the weather really sucks here right now.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club C5893E8C-1615-4C69-A180-8539A82492B3

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club C5893E8C-1615-4C69-A180-8539A82492B3
Looks just like mine.....only clean! I had a lot of fun with mine during the last snow storm and haven't washed him yet

:rock:

Sponsored

frank728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Great looking Jeep! The Falken's are, if I'm not mistaken, the optional M/T upgrade you can select when ordering the Jeep new. I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Rubicons ship with the base KO2's.

The Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires have gotten a bunch of attention recently (at least in the internet circles I read) for being a really long lasting and great 3-peak mountain snowflake tire, particularly in larger sizes. I almost put a set of 37" Wildpeak AT3W's on my Cummins pickup last month, but wound up going with Nitto Exo-Grappler's instead. Are the Falken M/T's on your Jeep 3-peak rated? How have you found them in the snow so far? These might be a great option for folks looking to upgrade from stock smaller tires that do more off-roading, though I suspect take-offs won't be as easy to come by as the KO2's.
Mine are the M/T. I don’t believe these are the AT3W. But I will say I’ve had really good performance in the bad snow we’ve gotten in Chicago recently. I’ve been very happy so far
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club CE2A4FCC-E2FA-459D-9A32-F510C2C0FE0E

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Great looking Jeep! The Falken's are, if I'm not mistaken, the optional M/T upgrade you can select when ordering the Jeep new. I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Rubicons ship with the base KO2's.

The Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires have gotten a bunch of attention recently (at least in the internet circles I read) for being a really long lasting and great 3-peak mountain snowflake tire, particularly in larger sizes. I almost put a set of 37" Wildpeak AT3W's on my Cummins pickup last month, but wound up going with Nitto Exo-Grappler's instead. Are the Falken M/T's on your Jeep 3-peak rated? How have you found them in the snow so far? These might be a great option for folks looking to upgrade from stock smaller tires that do more off-roading, though I suspect take-offs won't be as easy to come by as the KO2's.
The Falken M/T is optional, as is the white lettered OWL KO2, not sure I would really consider it an "upgrade" though as that entirely depends on use case. They are not 3 peak rated, like most MT's. We debated which to go with and ultimately decided on the "standard" BSW KO2 because of on road noise, on road grip/handling, it's snow rating, and it's wear rate. It's offroad performance is well more than adequate in all conditions, minus soupy muddy conditions where the MT would shine.

Honestly once we lift it, it'll probably get MT's like a KM3 or the likes. Which is another reason I figured we'd try the KO2 starting out.

GRXKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2010 F150, 2016 Escape, 1970 GTX
Occupation
Own and operate a remodeling company
Picked mine up a couple weeks ago:
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club CE2A4FCC-E2FA-459D-9A32-F510C2C0FE0E

First mods began yesterday:
I have this exact set up on order right now down to the steel bumpers. Why did you decide to change the wheels?

Sponsored

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
I have this exact set up on order right now down to the steel bumpers. Why did you decide to change the wheels?
Awesome, congratulations! Stock wheels looks great, honestly, and I do prefer the OEM offset versus most aftermarket ones. But I went aftermarket because I wanted Satin black wheels. I'm also going to be deleting all the red accents on the car. Just personal preference.

I will say, after going aftermarket, I get way more splash on the sides of my car.

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
You can’t really tell she is green in this photo but got new bumpers, a winch and some lights installed. Also went with new Toyo tires.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club B5DA35B9-767C-4683-932B-3C8232DB6647
Bumper looks good. Did you paint your hardtop? It looks great. Can you give any details - color, cost, process etc. Are you happy with it ? Thanks.

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Bumper looks good. Did you paint your hardtop? It looks great. Can you give any details - color, cost, process etc. Are you happy with it ? Thanks.
Yes, I had my hardtop painted tan. I used the Mopar tan from the JKs a couple of years ago. I believe it was “Gobi”. I had my local body/paint shop where I get all my vehicle work done do it. They could easily grab the Mopar paint code and mix it. Cost was $550 if I remember correctly.

I love it. And now I really want the tan seats that @jacllondon has (I believe I have that correct).
Sponsored