Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. The KO2 285/70 seems pretty popular. I haven't seen the quadratech wheels. Is the parking sensor / offset issue common?
Yes, same tire and size that come standard on JL Rubicons (though some have Falkens I think). They are a great tire in nearly all conditions, with the exception being deep mud. Nice ride. I've run KO2s and the older KOs for years with no real complaints. They do tend to pick up gravel, though, since the space between lugs is pretty small.

With the wider width and less positive offset in these wheels (they are +12 vs the +45 of the stock JL wheels), plus wider rubber, the tires stick out about 2" further, and it was just enough to get the backup sensors to trigger all the time on the spare. I believe just about any spare tire relocation kit will move the tire up enough to keep it out of the sensor's way. The Teraflex kit worked well. Some of the other kits end up moving the tire too high in my opinion.
Sponsored

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Closest thing I have to a picture at the moment! Ordered on 10/28. Thought I'd post the POC for reference if anyone is interested.

Im sure someone will get a pic of the half doors up here before I will; but I'm really looking forward to seeing them in person!

Now I just have to be patient and wait.... :headbang:

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 20201029_140949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2021 JLU Sahara Diesel
Hi all, just got my 2021 Sahara Diesel in Sarge Green! Loving it so far. I'm coming from a 2018 JLU Sahara with the V6. The extra torque is really nice and I love the diesel noise! Plus I got the one-touch which feels like the best of both worlds.
I really wanted an Altitude but they didn't make it in Sarge Green for the 2021 model year and I couldn't find one with a one-touch, so I made my own. Got some take-off wheels from Ebay and ordered the trim bits online and had them painted gloss black at the local body shop. Replaced the front silver trim with them. Came out great.
Looking forward to participating in this community!

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
Here's mine! 2021 JLUR picked up this week! This Rubicon has minimal options and came out to less than what loaded Sport S's run haha.

20201110_133031.jpg

20201110_133452.jpg

Sponsored

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Can’t find a roof rack that I like so I’m starting to build my own out of 80/20 Extruded aluminum. In the initial planning stages but have ordered a few parts to get things rolling. Lots of brackets, bolts, nuts and washers. Using some parts from the Deezee roof rack as well including the feet which will allow the rack to hold heavier items. Not sure what the actually capacity will be but I don’t plan on overloading it. Will post more photos as I delve deeper into the project.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 6A97E2AC-27EC-4206-8248-ACEC5F8C0CD5

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
Almost lost my Sarge Green Diesel yesterday. A tweeker ran a red light in a Toyota Corolla and ran into a Chevy truck and the whole mess slid towards me. They stopped a few feet away and parts flew past me. The guy in the Toyota was not wearing his seatbelt and may not make it.

IMG_2381.jpeg

IMG_2387.jpeg

IMG_2386.jpeg

IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_2382.jpeg

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2021 JLU Sahara Diesel
Almost lost my Sarge Green Diesel yesterday. A tweeker ran a red light in a Toyota Corolla and ran into a Chevy truck and the whole mess slid towards me. They stopped a few feet away and parts flew past me. The guy in the Toyota was not wearing his seatbelt and may not make it.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_2382

Holy crap! Glad you're ok.

KrawlSpace

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 3L eco Rubi
Another new Sarge Green member. This is a 2021 JLUR ecoDiesel. Already doing some of my own modifications. I know that some don't like the red accents, but I do. Will be doing the grill inserts, light bezels, and hood vents in red. I had done it to my 2015 Bright White rubi and really enjoyed it. It really popped in my opinion.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club tempImageUtflXB
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club tempImageupU3bD
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club tempImageX1sHxN

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
Another new Sarge Green member. This is a 2021 JLUR ecoDiesel. Already doing some of my own modifications. I know that some don't like the red accents, but I do. Will be doing the grill inserts, light bezels, and hood vents in red. I had done it to my 2015 Bright White rubi and really enjoyed it. It really popped in my opinion.
Looks great, I am also a fan of the red :like: I
Sponsored