SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
Thanks guys! I was trying things like “wrangler toy soldier tire cover” with no luck On google. Appreciate you guys big time!
Sponsored

STL_Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willy's Unlimited
Occupation
Helicopter piloting computer nerd
About a week off the truck. Had to order because I wanted the manual tranny.
As far as colors, this is my favorite especially with the tan top.
I picked up some neoprene seat covers and I like the A LOT more than stock. The tan is a little darker and matches the soft top closer and the black sides blend the seats in better with the Willy's edition.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club jeep0

Bruce Willys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
I picked up a 2020 JL Willys in Sarge Green about a month ago. It honestly wasn't my first color choice when I was shopping around but after seeing the color in person, I fell in love. It looks almost black in low lighting, and the shade of green changes/appears different depending on if its sunny or overcast outside. I'm really happy with the color, plus I've yet to see another one on the road even though I pass multiple Wranglers every day.

Ulw5TSx.jpg

pc2S7b2.jpg

i2QFbTd.jpg

Z6nJdRz.jpg

dm1T6Vx.jpg

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
I picked up a 2020 JL Willys in Sarge Green about a month ago. It honestly wasn't my first color choice when I was shopping around but after seeing the color in person, I fell in love. It looks almost black in low lighting, and the shade of green changes/appears different depending on if its sunny or overcast outside. I'm really happy with the color, plus I've yet to see another one on the road even though I pass multiple Wranglers every day.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club dm1T6Vx

I like it in the 2 door. Nice choice of rear decal.

20201003_090211.jpg

SCrubicon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2022 F250 KR
I'm thinking about trading my Gobi JTR in on a diesel Sarge JLUR. How does the Sarge do with hiding dirt? Never had a green vehicle.

Sponsored

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
I'm thinking about trading my Gobi JTR in on a diesel Sarge JLUR. How does the Sarge do with hiding dirt? Never had a green vehicle.
It doesn't hide as well as your Gobi does. Sarge is just a bit too dark to be a really good dirt-hiding earthtone color. To me, Sarge is about halfway between the more mustardy Commando Green and the darker and flatter Tank Green of previous year Jeeps. I personally preferred the Commando Green I had on a 2013 JKR to the Sarge Green on my JLUR. If Gobi (or Gator) had been available on a JL, I'd be driving a Gobi (or Gator) Jeep right now specifically for this reason. I'm a "wash twice a year" type with my Jeeps and I can already tell after 2-1/2 months of ownership that Sarge is going to be a bit higher maintenance than my previous earthtone vehicles.

Bruce Willys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
It does okay at hiding dirt and dust, but not as good as the white vehicles that I've owned (white was really good at hiding trail dust in my experience). It's no where near as bad as the black vehicles that I've owned, the green hides some of the mess until you get close enough.

Sponsored

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name