Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla P85D, BMW M4 Convertible, Lotus Elise Track Car, 20' JLUR
Occupation
New Product & Automation Engineer
Nice, I like ERP.
aww.... thanks

...I thought the bumper needed to be removed.
I thought this too from other posts on this site. I started this project by determining what bolts I needed to remove to take off the bumper. Then I realized I could see the screw that holds in the reflectors and I could access them over the rear frame. The trick is removing the muffler. I already did the muffler delete and it allows much better access.

Remove muffler
Use 7 mm socket with ~8" extension over the frame to remove bolt
Push off reflector
Sponsored

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
I don't have any pictures directly of the seats or when I first installed them, but here are a couple shots that show the color a bit:

007.jpg
008.jpg
IMG_8425.jpg
IMG_1863.jpg

Upon looking at these, the color might've been a more close match to Commando than I remember. It's been a couple years since I've sold that Jeep, so maybe I'm misremembering. Although, I do remember the color being a fair bit darker when the seat covers were new, but after a couple summers of being exposed to sunlight, it had faded to match fairly well. As an example of how much sun exposure the Jeep interior had seen, here's a picture showing the (what used to be) black Canvasback liner when I stripped the interior to clean it a few months before I sold it.

IMG_1853.jpg

I believe, if you contacted Bartact, they would mail you a swatch of the green canvas they use for the inner sections. That would be the unequivocally best way to ensure it's a shade of green you're happy with before ordering anything.
Awesome, thanks a lot for your time and all the info you e given. Those seat covers were a great match with your jk it seems. I think I will definitely reach out to them and see if they can send a sample. I really appreciate it!

Sponsored

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
aww.... thanks

I thought this too from other posts on this site. I started this project by determining what bolts I needed to remove to take off the bumper. Then I realized I could see the screw that holds in the reflectors and I could access them over the rear frame. The trick is removing the muffler. I already did the muffler delete and it allows much better access.

Remove muffler
Use 7 mm socket with ~8" extension over the frame to remove bolt
Push off reflector
Ah, ok, cool. Thanks!

adeverikos

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
DOD
Hi Sarge Group,

I am impatiently waiting on my Sarge Green Rubicon. . Does anyone have any (new/more) pictures/videos they would like to share to help me and anyone else through painful waiting period...PLEASE??!?!!!
I am also waiting on my Sarge Green Eco Diesel Rubicon. Any luck with your order yet?

adeverikos

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
DOD
Hey Sarge club! Put my order in on a 2021 JLUR in Sarge green last Saturday. I have always wanted a jeep in this color. Very happy to be getting one before the color is gone. Dealer said 6-8 weeks, we will see... Then I can start with the mods.

Anyways, excited to finally be part of the community. Here are my specs. Looking forward to more conversation in the future. Love watching the builds develop so far.

-Dark Saddle leather
-Mopar All-Weather Floor Mats
-Remote-Start System
-Remote-Proximity Keyless -Entry
-Integrated Off-Road Camera
-Top: Black 3-Piece Hard Top

PACKAGES:
-Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group
-Cold Weather Group
-Safety Group
-LED Lighting Group
-Steel-Bumper Group
-8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
I have almost the same build and put my order in on the 21st of September 2020. Do you have a VIN or VON yet? I am so excited and waiting for some info.

Sponsored

Bran

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 1D622A59-F034-49AA-957B-33A61756A3B2
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club E0DACF36-BFF7-436A-A186-9602B2DAFFC9

Newbie here obviously. I’ve been a 3/4 ton diesel truck owner for many year, before that a Mustang enthusiast. I’ve been in a few car shows, several rides and cruise ins, and many online groups. I’ve always admired Jeep CJ’s and Wranglers. Even as an active duty Marine in the early 90’s, with oversight of 5 HMMWV’s, my allegiance was to the Corp’s history with the Jeep! My wife and I went to the beach several weeks ago, and by good fortune, I was able to rent a ‘20 Sahara for the week. We fell in love with it, and within 2 weeks I traded my F250 Diesel on a 2020 JLUR in Sarge Green. I could only find one in 2 states, it’s a black soft top. We’ve had it 2.5 weeks so far, and took it to the Great Smoky Mt. Nat’l park last week. 1600 miles as of today and I love it!! I’ll tell you right now, the whole Jeep community, in just a few short weeks, has impressed me! I am sold, and with the family you folks have, I just hope to be a member and friend in good standing for years to come! Thanks!!

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club E0DACF36-BFF7-436A-A186-9602B2DAFFC9

Newbie here obviously. I’ve been a 3/4 ton diesel truck owner for many year, before that a Mustang enthusiast. I’ve been in a few car shows, several rides and cruise ins, and many online groups. I’ve always admired Jeep CJ’s and Wranglers. Even as an active duty Marine in the early 90’s, with oversight of 5 HMMWV’s, my allegiance was to the Corp’s history with the Jeep! My wife and I went to the beach several weeks ago, and by good fortune, I was able to rent a ‘20 Sahara for the week. We fell in love with it, and within 2 weeks I traded my F250 Diesel on a 2020 JLUR in Sarge Green. I could only find one in 2 states, it’s a black soft top. We’ve had it 2.5 weeks so far, and took it to the Great Smoky Mt. Nat’l park last week. 1600 miles as of today and I love it!! I’ll tell you right now, the whole Jeep community, in just a few short weeks, has impressed me! I am sold, and with the family you folks have, I just hope to be a member and friend in good standing for years to come! Thanks!!
Semper Fi, Mac! Welcome to the obsession, and that soft top looks right at home on there. If I didn't have intentions of a roof rack and RTT in the future, I would've loved to follow your lead on that option.

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
Took delivery of my fully loaded 2021 Diesel Rubicon, very very impressed with the power of this beast! Power is plenty, picks up and goes from any speed without any hesitation! In love with this Jeep and the Sarge Green color! My god what an amazing color!!

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 5A0A1267

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 5A0A1264

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 5A0A1231

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 5A0A1270

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 5A0A1271
Sponsored