Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
My first Jeep was an 88 YJ...I bought this one 6 weeks ago. The dealership only had 2 in this spec at the price I was willing to pay. Got lucky that it was green. Nothing but compliments on this Jeep.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_20200914_134509369_HDR

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Man, you guys are reeeeeally making me miss my old 2-doors.....

Sponsored

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
Does anybody know of any nice seat covers or completely new skins that have stage green like inserts? The only thing I come across is some that are on Etsy, but the fit doesn’t look very good to me based on the customer photos. I’m looking for something that looks factory. PRP has a green, but it’s more of a forest green.

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Finally got a set of Gladiator Rubicon wheels on my Sport S. I love this look.

(BTW, I have the 285/70 MT's that came on them listed for sale in the market place.)

Just sold my gladiator, loved those wheels/tires. Thinking about getting a 2dr again..what size tires are on your rims now? And are they falcons? Thanks

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Does anybody know of any nice seat covers or completely new skins that have stage green like inserts? The only thing I come across is some that are on Etsy, but the fit doesn’t look very good to me based on the customer photos. I’m looking for something that looks factory. PRP has a green, but it’s more of a forest green.
I had Bartact seat covers on my JK that had green inserts. The Jeep was Commando Green and the seat covers were a bit darker than the Jeep paint when new (though they did fade over time as I had the top off the Jeep pretty often); I think they would probably be a closer match to Sarge than they were to Commando. Likely not a perfect match, but I think they'd still look good.

https://www.bartact.com/products/ba...~md_wrangler-jl-and-jlu&variant=7004005695511

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler, 1964 Land Rover SIIA 88
Just sold my gladiator, loved those wheels/tires. Thinking about getting a 2dr again..what size tires are on your rims now? And are they falcons? Thanks
They are BFG KO2’s in 255/75. I went to the tire shop looking for 265/70, but they were back ordered a month. I had done a ton of research so I knew that 255/75 was my first alternative and made the decision on the spot.
Unfortunately the 255/75 is kind of an oddball size and they’re much more expensive than the more common 265/70.

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
I had Bartact seat covers on my JK that had green inserts. The Jeep was Commando Green and the seat covers were a bit darker than the Jeep paint when new (though they did fade over time as I had the top off the Jeep pretty often); I think they would probably be a closer match to Sarge than they were to Commando. Likely not a perfect match, but I think they'd still look good.

https://www.bartact.com/products/ba...~md_wrangler-jl-and-jlu&variant=7004005695511
Awesome, thanks a lot! The color looks like it would match well enough. Do you have any pictures of them installed in your jk? I saw a couple of photos on the barrack website, and they didn’t seem to fit very snug. They looked pretty loose/wrinkled.

Sponsored

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Awesome, thanks a lot! The color looks like it would match well enough. Do you have any pictures of them installed in your jk? I saw a couple of photos on the barrack website, and they didn’t seem to fit very snug. They looked pretty loose/wrinkled.
I don't have any pictures directly of the seats or when I first installed them, but here are a couple shots that show the color a bit:

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 007
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 008
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_8425
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1863

Upon looking at these, the color might've been a more close match to Commando than I remember. It's been a couple years since I've sold that Jeep, so maybe I'm misremembering. Although, I do remember the color being a fair bit darker when the seat covers were new, but after a couple summers of being exposed to sunlight, it had faded to match fairly well. As an example of how much sun exposure the Jeep interior had seen, here's a picture showing the (what used to be) black Canvasback liner when I stripped the interior to clean it a few months before I sold it.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1853

I believe, if you contacted Bartact, they would mail you a swatch of the green canvas they use for the inner sections. That would be the unequivocally best way to ensure it's a shade of green you're happy with before ordering anything.

Beer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f250 Lariat, 2019 Corvette Z06
Ordered my 2021 Sarge 7-18, delivered , 9-16 .I thought that was pretty quick. Only have 200 miles so far and it rides better than I thought it would. Really don't have any plans except a winch for now.

IMG_2648.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

ERP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla P85D, BMW M4 Convertible, Lotus Elise Track Car, 20' JLUR
Occupation
New Product & Automation Engineer
I've been removing the red from my Sarge Green.
The center brake light is now smoked and the lower reflectors have been swapped with smoked LEDs tied to the brake lights. Replacing the reflectors with LEDs wasn't bad. It can be done without removing the bumper and tied into the green and black wires of the tow harness.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 20200920_143324

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 20200920_143358

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
Nice, I like ERP. I have those LED bumper lights, so far uninstalled. I haven't had the time to do them, as I thought the bumper needed to be removed. How did you change them without doing that?
Sponsored