imjester77

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Eco Diesel; 2014 JKU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Wow what a rig! Looks amazing! How do you like the diesel so far? Initial impressions?
I absolutely Love the eco diesel! I have 0 REGRETS!!!!!!! I have not dropped below 20mpg the entire time I’ve owned it. Living in Texas with speed limits above 75 most of the time I get 26-27 on the highway, and 20 around town. Plenty of power for larger tires. The suspension seems better than the gasser version I test drove. And it’s diesel! So, during the apocalypse I have a slew of fuel sources! :)
Sponsored

bio86250

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys, 2022 JL Willys Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I love this color on the Willys - I just bought a JLU Willys in Black and went back and forth with this color. Also - it looks like we are South Loop neighbors.
Good eyes neighbor! Black Willys looks badass, congrats to your new ride~

Sponsored

flharleycop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2018 Ford Raptor, past 79 CJ5, 86 CJ7, 11 JKU
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone taken the red outlined Rubicon stickers off and replaced them with something more military looking say a silver or like the old army jeeps with white?

Sponsored

flharleycop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2018 Ford Raptor, past 79 CJ5, 86 CJ7, 11 JKU
Occupation
Retired
I took red sticker off and badging
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 40BFB3A6-AB24-49A0-87BC-015B781FDAA5
That looks way better, so the red around the Jeep and the trail rated badge is just a sticker? Where did you get the black rubicon sticker on yours now?

FLA Rubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU
That looks way better, so the red around the Jeep and the trail rated badge is just a sticker? Where did you get the black rubicon sticker on yours now?

I ordered Trail rated badge in black it’s metal. The black rubicon sticker I had made at local vinyl shop.

ERP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla P85D, BMW M4 Convertible, Lotus Elise Track Car, 20' JLUR
Occupation
New Product & Automation Engineer
I'm not a fan of the Sarge Green with red accents. Even before taking deliver a month ago I wanted to change the red to bronze. I'm happy with the results and they go great with the tan interior.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Bronze Jee

I painted the front and rear tow hooks, trail rated badge and Jeep letters with a metallic bronze spray paint. The Rubicon lettering is black and bronze, purchased from Amazon, and the original yellow turn signals were replaced with a smoked ones. The only thing left are some bronze wheels.

Removing the Jeep letters with dental floss wasn't bad, but cleaning off the double sided tape and cutting new double sided tape was a huge pain. I would recommend purchasing new letters and painting those.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Bronze Jeep Pre

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
That's cool! It would be pretty sweet if you could get some bronze accents on those snowflake Rubi wheels.