Sponsored

SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

TJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Are these dashboard decals pretty easy to apply?
hi - not bad to install at all. You can use a credit card covered w microfiber towel to use squeegee. Water and soapy mix in spray bottle to help apply. Plenty Of videos on YouTube that can help.

good luck!
Sponsored

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
The black rims and trim look great. I went for a similar look without lifting ad smaller tires.

Really like the black rims and trim. I went for a similar look without lifting and smaller tires.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_0526

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_0526
The more is see Sarge green the more i love it!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Sky King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green, JLUR (soon)
Bigger tires or rims with less offset will eventually throw stones into the side of your jeep. Happened twice to me already. Just installed RokBlokz mud flaps to handle that problem. FYI, even standard 33 inch Rubicon tire can throw stones. These solve the problem and look much better than expected. Also can pop them off in less than a minute if needed. I like them and recommend to anyone concerned about the same issue.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_0634 (003)

IMG_0632 (003).jpg

TJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Bigger tires or rims with less offset will eventually throw stones into the side of your jeep. Happened twice to me already. Just installed RokBlokz mud flaps to handle that problem. FYI, even standard 33 inch Rubicon tire can throw stones. These solve the problem and look much better than expected. Also can pop them off in less than a minute if needed. I like them and recommend to anyone concerned about the same issue.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_0632 (003)

They look good. I’m thinking about doing some extended flares like the ez flare or fleet flare on mine.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey

IMG_0632 (003).jpg
What size flaps did you go with? Would you recommend that size for the stock 33” KO2’s?

Sky King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green, JLUR (soon)
What size flaps did you go with? Would you recommend that size for the stock 33” KO2’s?
I'm running Nitto 295/70R17 Ridge Grapplers and rims with a 25 offset. That combo pushes me out 1 inch further than stock 33s and rims. I went with the RokBlokz XL to better cover that extra inch. I think you could get the coverage with the originals being effective on stock configuration. It's probably more a matter of what you visually like better. Why don't you check with RokBlokz if you can change flaps if you prefer a different size without any cost. There are pictures on their website showing the size differences. On mine, I know the original would not look as good and get full protection. Hope this helps.
Sponsored