2020 Sarge Green JLR

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Just picked up my 2020 Sarge Green JL Rubicon today. These pictures are straight off the train and not detailed. When it is sunny I will take more and post them.

I ordered her on 2-13-2020 and received 3-24-2020

20200324_154947.jpg
The hardtop looks sooo much better than the soft top in this color, congratulations! Enjoy the Jeep.

Tye_Dylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sahara JKU
Mannnnnnnnnn, these pics have me in quite the dilemma... I was pretty set to order my bright white JLUR soon with saddle interior. Sarge has me reminiscing about my recently stolen 2015 Tank Green JKU. :( miss that rig!

Do i go fresh and new with a color i previously wanted or bring back something more "Tank-ish"? hmmm

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
You traded in a unicorn. There were only a handful, if that, of Hypergreen Hardrocks. I believe the package availability and color only overlapped a couple days.
Ordered it as soon as the order banks for 2017's opened up. 1 week later my salesman called and said I was lucky. Hypergreen dropped out of the order color selection.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered it as soon as the order banks for 2017's opened up. 1 week later my salesman called and said I was lucky. Hypergreen dropped out of the order color selection.
Looks like I'll be calling salesman at Fuqua CDJR in Dunkirk, IN and talk to him about ordering a JL Rubicon in Sarge Green. In the almost 37 years of buying/ordering a new vehicle this will ibe the first time I've not set down face to face with my salesman. Way to weird.

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Looks like I'll be calling salesman at Fuqua CDJR in Dunkirk, IN and talk to him about ordering a JL Rubicon in Sarge Green. In the almost 37 years of buying/ordering a new vehicle this will ibe the first time I've not set down face to face with my salesman. Way to weird.
Any idea what percent under invoice your looking at it?

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
To me , Sarge green is like an elephant. I like to look at it but I wouldnt want to own it.

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More pics... Satin black grille looks great.

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146 (2).jpg

IMG_0144.jpg
The new Sarge Green color. Do pictures do it justice or is it that good looking? I'm looking at it on a Samsung Note9 cell phone. And it looks great. I'm just a hairs breath away from ordering an all Sarge Green Jeep Rubicon. V6, 8-speed automatic with everything. Just trying to make sure. No Sarge Green remotely close to me to look at.

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
The new Sarge Green color. Do pictures do it justice or is it that good looking? I'm looking at it on a Samsung Note9 cell phone. And it looks great. I'm just a hairs breath away from ordering an all Sarge Green Jeep Rubicon. V6, 8-speed automatic with everything. Just trying to make sure. No Sarge Green remotely close to me to look at.
DO IT, mine is loaded, every package except rubber mats and cigarette lighter/ashtray option. I absolutely love it, so do others, I came out of the grocery store and people are admiring it, not sure if its because I have the only one in my area or it does look just that good... In low light and shadows it almost looks black, in bright sunshine it lightens up quite nicely, I have other pictures in this thread showing bright light, so glad I waited for the green rather than settle on sting gray. By far the nicest vehicle I've ever owned, let's see how it behaves now.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I think you should have kept it. One of the best jeep colors of all time. The only thing that I didn't like about it, was that it would show a million rust specs from the road debris.
Sponsored