GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Congrats! Looks great.

Didn't they bother to wash it before presenting it to you or did they clean it a bit before you took it home? The floor in that first pic looks messy.

Either way, enjoy your new Sarge Green Rubi!
You do know that the first pic is right off the transport, right? So, yes, after the dealership did their PDI, they cleaned it all up and made it nice and shiny:like:
Sponsored

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Congrats! Looks great.

Didn't they bother to wash it before presenting it to you or did they clean it a bit before you took it home? The floor in that first pic looks messy.

Either way, enjoy your new Sarge Green Rubi!
Those pictures are right off the truck, I won't be getting it till Friday at the earliest, it's in CT.

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You do know that the first pic is right off the transport, right? So, yes, after the dealership did their PDI, they cleaned it all up and made it nice and shiny:like:
Those pictures are right off the truck, I won't be getting it till Friday at the earliest, it's in CT.
*whew* Good to know and props to the dealer for being so eager to send pics right off the truck! :like:

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
This color makes me almost want to trade my Gator JTR in for a Sarge JLR... Now I wonder how much the dealer would offer me on trade lol.

B0FF5A3B-A489-4EF6-B0BA-CDBD97311CF4.jpeg
I still have not seen either in person yet but agree, I think they got the green right with the JL over the JT. I ended up going back to red for my 19 JLUR and don't tell my wife, I miss my 15 JKUR Tank Green. I foresee a possible Sarge 21' JLUR in my future.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
This color makes me almost want to trade my Gator JTR in for a Sarge JLR... Now I wonder how much the dealer would offer me on trade lol.

I think your truck looks great.

ClackyJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, man!
Yeah, I was originally going to buy last summer and settle for bright white, but then someone posted the order guide here showing Sarge coming. I waited an extra seven months.
Us too. Ready to buy in September...but... worth the wait.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R

I have my fingers crossed for Willys (or equivalent) and Sarge to come to the Gladiator for '21.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Washed...

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg
Dang, have to admit, that really looks good. I really like my Sting Gray JLUR, but your all Sarge 2 door looks awesome! :like:
Really want to see some pics of it in the sun.:camera:

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Dang, have to admit, that really looks good. I really like my Sting Gray JLUR, but your all Sarge 2 door looks awesome! :like:
Really want to see some pics of it in the sun.:camera:
Will do. I don't pick it up till tomorrow, it's supposed to rain, so over the weekend I will get some sunlight pictures.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
:beer::beer::beer: to the first to post pictures of their JLUR Sarge lifted on 37's
Sponsored