Sponsored

SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

wtbman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
LOD Destroyer front mid-width bumper with skid plate, bull bar and license plate bracket. I plan to flat tow with this bumper so I purchased the frame tie-in bracket option. Bumper install was not hard at all. Watch a youtube video first, even if it's for a JK and you'll have no problems. Worst part was dissasembling the stock plastic bumper to get the fog light wiring harness. In all there's like 15 pieces and 30 nuts and screws that make up the stock bumper. I'm really impressed. Wife and I really like the looks. I'm pretty sure hitting something with this skid plate would flip the jeep before it would dent it's that thick.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1812 (Large).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1811 (Large).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1810 (Large).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1809 (Large).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1808 (Large).JPG

Installing spiderwebshade. It's a nice product.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1799 (Large).JPG

Stock Rubicon tire size
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1782 (Large).JPG

Jeep in its natural habitat
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1746 (Large).JPG

Me being thrilled about having lockers for the first time just idling right over a bunch of rocks.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_1725 (Large).JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

UTJeeper

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Thought I would get a couple of my first pics in.
Love how the color changes in different light.
Sarge in overcast skies.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 817262B9-129B-4457-9169-D8233AAA13B0

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 817262B9-129B-4457-9169-D8233AAA13B0
I am digging your rims! What are they?

UTJeeper

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Ordered my Sarge Green Rubi 2 weeks ago and the dealer says its shipping already! I am cautiously optimistic it truly is! Will send pic's and updates as I get them! Fingers Crossed, seeing all these awesome pic's here are driving my crazy!

Sponsored

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Ordered my Sarge Green Rubi 2 weeks ago and the dealer says its shipping already! I am cautiously optimistic it truly is! Will send pic's and updates as I get them! Fingers Crossed, seeing all these awesome pic's here are driving my crazy!
Mine was ordered on the 4th and my dealer let me know today that it's in paint, so it looks like they're moving the Sarge Green's right along since the restart. I'm unfortunately out of the country for work until the end of July, so it's looking like the Jeep will beat me home and sounds like yours will too!

DEZELJP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Thanks
Those are Mopar Beadlocks (simulated ring). The ring was powder coated black to match the wheel. I put a dark red pin stripe down in the groove in the ring. Tried to match the stripe around the Rubicon decal. I wanted a little less red on the wheel, rather then powder coating the whole ring red.

UTJeeper

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Thanks
Those are Mopar Beadlocks (simulated ring). The ring was powder coated black to match the wheel. I put a dark red pin stripe down in the groove in the ring. Tried to match the stripe around the Rubicon decal. I wanted a little less red on the wheel, rather then powder coating the whole ring red.
They look nice!

Ish22

First Name
Ish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright White
Thanks
Lift? Tire size?

Love the stance

Sponsored

DEZELJP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That is stock. No lift.
35x12.50R17
BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM3

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Thought I would get a couple of my first pics in.
Love how the color changes in different light.
Sarge in overcast skies.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Jeepdriveway

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Jeepdriveway
nice clean build, I am thinking the except same set up as yours with a lift and roof rack on a 2021 JLUR (waiting for any 80th anniversary special editions).

DEZELJP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thanks. It’s a diesel, so waiting and watching diesel specific lifts. I have a 2 1/2 inch spacer lift in my garage. I may throw it on after I put RSE sliders on.
Anniversary edition would be cool. Earlier I was thinking about copying the Sarge green and bronze anniversary color scheme.

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Thanks. It’s a diesel, so waiting and watching diesel specific lifts. I have a 2 1/2 inch spacer lift in my garage. I may throw it on after I put RSE sliders on.
Anniversary edition would be cool. Earlier I was thinking about copying the Sarge green and bronze anniversary color scheme.
Your build looks better than the Bronze edition, the red wheel ring adds a nice touch... I also want to get the Katzkin Maraschino leather interior.. :)