Sponsored

Sarge Green with Tan Soft Top and Tan Leather

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 GC
I just ordered this combo on a two-door Rubicon. As for tan leather, you'd need to get that from the aftermarket, unless the Sahara has it available. Sport models do offer a tan cloth interior.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Yet!
I almost went with this combo but ended up going Sarge green with tan interior but stuck with the black premium top. Main concern was keeping it clean and how close the "tans" would be. I'm happy with my choice as with my roof up the black top and black wheels (sahara 4xe) look awesome together, and when top is down you see the green/tan combo.

Bearpawa

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
I almost went with this combo but ended up going Sarge green with tan interior but stuck with the black premium top. Main concern was keeping it clean and how close the "tans" would be. I'm happy with my choice as with my roof up the black top and black wheels (sahara 4xe) look awesome together, and when top is down you see the green/tan combo.
I’m thinking of ordering this combo. Could you take a pic of yours so I can see? Thanks!!

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Sorry, but of course it's harder to keep clean. This has always been the case for tan convertible tops. And tan carpet. And tan pants. Etc.

Doesn't mean it's not worth it, though!