First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
No pun intended, right ?
You fly fish in the Bahamas ? How often ?
Yeah we used to go a 2-3x times a year but now it’s down to one solid trip since all of us have kids and responsibilities. Although Dorian chewed up our favorite DIY village.

You?

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Yeah we used to go a 2-3x times a year but now it’s down to one solid trip since all of us have kids and responsibilities. Although Dorian chewed up our favorite DIY village.

You?
I could spend the rest of my life walkin the flats and chasing bones everyday. Check out " Bahama flats fishing. The walking man " by Todd Moen on you tube. Its a great piece. Enjoy your trip this year !
IMG_0725.JPG

Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
So I went into a local dealer yesterday, Gladstone CDJR, and they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about Sarge. They also said that doesn't necessarily mean anything and they'd call me when they know for sure. This may sound ridiculous but no Sarge, no Wrangler, the color is that important to me because I hate the current color lineup.

PS: I should probably make it clear that this doesn't mean I won't buy anything. I'm torn between the Wrangler and Gladiator to the point that I was going to let the color decide. So, no Sarge on the Wrangler means I'll probably buy a JTR in Gator.

Last edited:

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I could spend the rest of my life walkin the flats and chasing bones everyday. Check out " Bahama flats fishing. The walking man " by Todd Moen on you tube. Its a great piece. Enjoy your trip this year !
IMG_0725.JPG
You can also chase bones in the Keys :)

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I can't wait to see this in person:like:

rickyrobert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 2016 Toyota Venza, 2005 Nissan Sentra, 1972 Jeep CJ5
I assume it'll be a F8 Green Similar to a Challenger? Because I ADORE that color. One of my favorite colors ever sold, tbh.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Duke

First Name
Jkyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Toyota 4Runner '07 Nissan 350Z
I assume it'll be a F8 Green Similar to a Challenger? Because I ADORE that color. One of my favorite colors ever sold, tbh.
If it is indeed the same as F8 green I will without a doubt order a 2 door sport in Sarge with the tan seats.

Jeep, please bring back half doors.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
If it is indeed the same as F8 green I will without a doubt order a 2 door sport in Sarge with the tan seats.

Jeep, please bring back half doors.
I really liked the donut doors too. But yes, please bring back the half doors:like:

relentlesscactus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Cherokee
Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 6.09.56 PM.png

This is Sarge Green from the 75th anniversary edition - so I assume the same color maybe black rather than the bronze accents here -- so a bit deeper, flatter, and more military than the F8 green. Beautiful color IMV.
Sponsored