Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Cold and flu season is here! Our new Mini UV Sterilizer is perfect for any car to inactivate 99.99% of bacteria and viruses as well as eliminating unpleasant odors. A totally portable design with a rechargeable battery, this device is easy-to-use with powerful UV-C LEDs.

Now through November 11th, get a free mini UV-C sanitizer ($50 value) with any $500+ purchase!

Jeep Wrangler JL (CLOSED) SANITIZE YOUR RIDE WITH THIS FREEBIE download (2)

PLUS: Orders of $100+ receive free USA shipping!

With an easily portable size of 2" x 4" and an included USB charger, this small device uses a 254nM wavelength of true UV-C light to sanitize in 360° for 20-30 sqft in just 15 minutes. Each charge gives 10 full cycles for convenient use. This mini device is a powerful way to sanitize a vehicle or a small space like an office during cold and flu season.

Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
OK, I'll bite and be the first to ask. Is this effective on the COVID-19 virus? if so/not do you have the medical information to support this claim on what viruses this is effective on. I don't mean any disrespect for your product, I am seriously curious.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
OK, I'll bite and be the first to ask. Is this effective on the COVID-19 virus? if so/not do you have the medical information to support this claim on what viruses this is effective on. I don't mean any disrespect for your product, I am seriously curious.
Thanks for your question. This is intended for use against many strains of bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms as it uses the same technology as in hospitals and medical labs for this purpose.

We have lab reporting on this specific device on the product page here. No consumer labs are able to obtain samples of the SARS-CoV-2 strain to test specific products for obvious public safety reasons, but the effect of UV-C technology on this strain is documented in this study by Sensor Electronic Technology, Inc. The strain is a relatively weak one, especially against irradiation methods.

a375d8_a67bebb5ab0742bf9339a807bb9d780d~mv2.jpg

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for your question. This is intended for use against many strains of bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms as it uses the same technology as in hospitals and medical labs for this purpose.

We have lab reporting on this specific device on the product page here. No consumer labs are able to obtain samples of the SARS-CoV-2 strain to test specific products for obvious public safety reasons, but the effect of UV-C technology on this strain is documented in this study by Sensor Electronic Technology, Inc. The strain is a relatively weak one, especially against irradiation methods.

Jeep Wrangler JL (CLOSED) SANITIZE YOUR RIDE WITH THIS FREEBIE a375d8_a67bebb5ab0742bf9339a807bb9d780d~mv2
Thank you for the quick reply, I was curious mainly for office use. I am "Mission Essential" and work well for the DoD, I was wondering how effective this would be for us to maintain a sanitized environment. I am sure if this was even close to the 80% solution for COVID more institutions would be installing this technology on a larger scale in buildings, nonetheless this is an interesting product for everyday use.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Thank you for the quick reply, I was curious mainly for office use. I am "Mission Essential" and work well for the DoD, I was wondering how effective this would be for us to maintain a sanitized environment. I am sure if this was even close to the 80% solution for COVID more institutions would be installing this technology on a larger scale in buildings, nonetheless this is an interesting product for everyday use.
I see! We are actually seeing a great number of businesses small and large purchasing UV-C solutions; we have multiple universities, offices, government buildings, police stations, museums, etc turning to it for that reason.

This mini one is for spaces less than 20ft and for everyday use like you mentioned. For a larger space, we'd recommend one of our larger UV-lamps which you can view at the link here.
Sponsored