Sponsored

Sylvainl22

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 4 doors
I’ve been driving in my country roads with lots of branches i was thinking having my baby wrap with a 3M pellicule or the hell with it few scratch wicht i might already have, after 1400 km with my new jeep just curious other people like me don’t care for scratches ? Waiting for lot more snow cheers

977200B6-E75E-4C38-B433-DC3EB273C43D.jpeg
Sponsored

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Stingray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been driving in my country roads with lots of branches i was thinking having my baby wrap with a 3M pellicule or the hell with it few scratch wicht i might already have, after 1400 km with my new jeep just curious other people like me don’t care for scratches ? Waiting for lot more snow cheers

Jeep Wrangler JL Sane or insane with my JL on snow tracks 977200B6-E75E-4C38-B433-DC3EB273C43D
I have now found my future build upgrade! Live in Florida with no need for trax but must have! My wife will thank you for years to come!

Wixo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurd
Nice tracks!!! I think scratches give it character.

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Bro...... Really with a bad ass looking vehicle like that you are worried about what? Awesome Rig :like:

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
honestly the paint scratches just get on my nerves...... so I am going to get mine buffed again then going to get some kind of wrap....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sylvainl22

Sylvainl22

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 4 doors
They gonna be street legal? I have them on my Honda Foreman ATV for winter use. It's legally registered as a Snowmobile in the winter here in Maine. The change in gear ratio drops my ATV top speed from 55 mph in summer to 25-30 in winter with the tracks on. However the traction power gained offsets the speed lost. Of course when running it on groomed trails in winter you have to keep a sharp eye out for sledders who have some incredible machines speed wise. But then in untracked deep snow my capabilities far exceeds theirs.
Jeep Wrangler JL Sane or insane with my JL on snow tracks yes

OP
OP
Sylvainl22

Sylvainl22

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 4 doors
I know exactly what you mean i still have my side by side Yamaha Rhino on tracks and i did have a similar to yours Grizzly 660 cc on tracks cool stuff but nothing beets the Rubicon on Powertracks
Sponsored