JL_Krawler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey Guys,

trying to get a small group started for anyone wanting to go wheeling sometime. I mostly go to Hollister but plan to go out to the sierras this summer. Let me know if anyone is interested in going wheeling sometime.
Sponsored

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - Sting Ray
Hey Guys,

trying to get a small group started for anyone wanting to go wheeling sometime. I mostly go to Hollister but plan to go out to the sierras this summer. Let me know if anyone is interested in going wheeling sometime.
Count me in! Not sure how to link up but I’m on Fb and Ig and reside in Livermore

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I am in foster city, always down to go. Do a lot of camping with my family also.

Sponsored

kfranq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hey Guys,

Count me in! I'm in Fremont, haven't done too much. I'd like to get out to the Sierras also.

OP
OP
JL_Krawler

JL_Krawler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Count me in! I'm in Fremont, haven't done too much. I'd like to get out to the Sierras also.
Awesome, im thinking of doing Strawberry Pass and Deer Valley. Or Bald mountain this summer once its not too cold.

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Awesome, im thinking of doing Strawberry Pass and Deer Valley. Or Bald mountain this summer once its not too cold.
deer valley for sure! Love that trail. Strawberry is a little more timid so it depends on what trails y’all want.

kfranq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
deer valley for sure! Love that trail. Strawberry is a little more timid so it depends on what trails y’all want.
Both of those sound awesome. Has anyone been out to Shuteye Peak? I'd like to give that a go for camping with the weather getting better now.

Sponsored

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Anyone running some of Fordyce on Saturday? I am heading up with another JL if anyone wants to come

OP
OP
JL_Krawler

JL_Krawler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone running some of Fordyce on Saturday? I am heading up with another JL if anyone wants to come
havet done Fordyce, it’s a pretty tough trail?

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
havet done Fordyce, it’s a pretty tough trail?
It’s not bad... it’s not easy. But 35s and lockers help. But it should be a perfect day. Going early though so no traffic. You coming??

broncoguy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford Bronco, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Realtor
I'd be interested in a wheeling trip.

Was planning to go to Hi-Landers Poker Run at the Rubicon in June but just got the call today it is cancelled. So bummed.

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'd be interested in a wheeling trip.

Was planning to go to Hi-Landers Poker Run at the Rubicon in June but just got the call today it is cancelled. So bummed.
I am always down to wheel! I wish slickrock was open right now. Let me know when your down.
Sponsored