• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas San Antonio 4 XF Off road 223 20X10 wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers-ONLY 4000 miles!

RSSNASCAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
Selling my set of 4 wheels and tires that are only 6 months old and have only 4000 miles. These wheels (as seen in the pics) were on a 2020 Gladiator Sport with a 2 inch Fox lift. I also tried them on my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and they fit perfectly with NO LIFT. Due to the offset, these tires will not rub on a 2018 or later Wrangler Rubicon. If you have a Sport, Overland, or Sahara, it will require a minimum lift. You will also notice I purchased the extra wheel center caps in red which on on the wheels in the picture however I am also including the original chrome caps if you prefer that style. All include TPMS sensors and are balanced. They are reading to put on as is. The tires and wheels are in perfect shape. No scratches or damage of any kind. I am selling my Gladiator which is the only reason I am now selling. I am asking 2000.00 complete. No shipping however I am only a few hours away from most major cities in Texas.

Send PM for contact information.

IMG_9099.jpeg

IMG_9100.jpeg

IMG_9101.jpeg

IMG_9102.jpeg

IMG_9103.jpeg

IMG_9104.jpeg

IMG_9105.jpeg

IMG_9106.jpeg

IMG_9107.jpeg

IMG_9108.jpeg

IMG_8736.jpeg

IMG_8995.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
RSSNASCAR

RSSNASCAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
Bump asking price now 1600 or best offer.