First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Looking to start my build in about 1-2 months. I am looking to see if there's anyone in the Salt Lake/Northern Utah area that has a shop they trust with their life. I can hear the question now... "WhY DoNT You DO tHE WoRk YOursElF?". Well, I don't have tools, knowledge, time or space to tear apart a jeep lol. Any shop recommendations would be greatly appreciated, since moving to this state I lost my homie hookup that I had with my JK.
Sponsored

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Go to RME4x4.com and do some searches (based in Wasatch Front). Impulse Off Road would be my go to. I haven't used them in their new shop but Jon Williams did a lot of work for me back when he was at a shop in Logan. Good luck and have fun with the upgrades!

OP
OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Go to RME4x4.com and do some searches (based in Wasatch Front). Impulse Off Road would be my go to. I haven't used them in their new shop but Jon Williams did a lot of work for me back when he was at a shop in Logan. Good luck and have fun with the upgrades!
Awesome! Thank you for the good direction, I will check that out and reach out to Impulse!

Qurtyslyn

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Impulse Off Road or Midnight 4x4 would be my picks.

Both have people who have raced with us, and I've seen their work hold up.

OP
OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Impulse Off Road or Midnight 4x4 would be my picks.

Both have people who have raced with us, and I've seen their work hold up.
I tried to reach out to Impulse. Reached out 8/07, last correspondence from them was 8/23 and they never gave me a quote or seemed interested in doing my lift, and gears. I'm sure their work is fantastic, but I'm not going to hound a company to get my money.

Sponsored

Dasher320

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2003 TJ, 2020 JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Atlanta and belong to a car club that has hydraulic lifts, air compressors, work space, social rooms, bathrooms, and storage. It runs about $600 per year in Atlanta. Most of the guys there are into some form of racing or drifting, but it has been s great place for me to work on my Jeeps and get help from smarter people than me. They are considering opening a similar facility in SLC. If you are interested in something like this you can PM me and I will make the connection for you. Money well spent for me since I enjoy working on my Jeep but hate laying on my back in my garage.
Sponsored