• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sahara Wheels and AT Tires

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
I expect to take delivery of my Sahara toward the end of the month. Will be selling wheels and tires (with less than 100 mi on them). Willing to part but prefer to sell together. All in ask for wheel/tire $1,350.
Sponsored

OP
OP
snelldogg

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Bump. Will have the wheels in about 10 days. Will deliver them within 50mi. Wheels/tires (AT) will have less than 60mi on them when delivered.

New price $900 without TPMS, $1100 with. (tires (AT) alone cost $1000 on tire rack.

OP
OP
snelldogg

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
BB5CA2AB-5037-4D96-B433-E3CB401FAB98.jpeg

OP
OP
snelldogg

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Price drop to $800.

Sponsored

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
For what it's worth, I took $750 for these. Craigslist. I think you might find that its a pretty effective approach to market to WK2 owners rather then Wrangler folks. Each have 5x127 bolt pattern. These are the largest tire wheel combo that work on the grand cherokee's where as they are a smaller unit on wranglers. Also, given that they are 18's, they will work on both the V6 or V8 WK2. The v8 has HD brakes. I researched the snot out of these, to update my old WK2.

Good luck~
will part wheels and tires for the right offers.

OP
OP
snelldogg

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Thanks! Thats helpful. Just posted them there. Much obliged!

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Is it me or the top looks slightly lighter than the rest of the Jeep ?
In that photo it is very noticeable, no offense but if mine ever arrives (not holding out much hope its been 95 days) the "body match" top better "match the body."

Any follow-up with your dealer since you posted that? Was it just a matter of lighting?
Sponsored