• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin Sahara takeoffs & Dueler A/T tires; Blizzak option

PackerBacker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 4xe Rubicon (Nacho)
EDIT 7/13/19: Marking as sold - I Just bought a JT Sport S and will be using these wheels for my winter setup on the Gladiator. Thanks all and happy Jeeping!

~~~~~~~~~~

Selling my stock JLU Sahara wheels with the stock TPMS sensors and Dueler A/T tires (not the H/T). All 5 wheels are in great condition. 4 of the wheels currently have Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 snow/winter tires on them that make the Wrangler a real beast in the winter.
Details: Blizzaks have <2000 miles on them (installed Feb 9, 2019 then took off in spring). A/T tires have about 4500 miles on them (drove since new in October until Feb).

I'm selling these because I'm going to be parting ways with the Jeep soon (other family priorities).

Local pickup only - I will not ship.

Price: $600 cash for the set of 5 wheels, TPMS sensors, and Dueler tires (I will swap them).
Option: Add the Blizzak snow tires (keep them on the wheels as is) and take home all 9 tires [5x Dueler A/Ts from factory + 4x Blizzaks) for only $100 more -- $700 cash total

The picture shows the Sahara wheel design I'm talking about -- sorry it's from when the wheel was on as a spare. Right now all 5 wheels/tires & 4 extra tires are stacked in my garage out of the way.

tires stack.jpg

tires stack 1.jpg

tires stack 2.jpg

tires stack 3.jpg

tires stack 4.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TMac99

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
Any luck looking at shipping rates to Reno, NV?

Sponsored

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
One heck of a deal right here!