Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn’t happy with the rake so got some Teraflex 1/2” leveling spacers. Stacked two on each side for a 1” level. Worked perfectly. Almost precisely level now. Hard to tell from the picture but it looks so much better.

Only thing I’m afraid of is loading up cargo and putting the hard top back on will give a negative rake. If it’s too much I’ll just take one of the spacers out. I’ve got the process figured out now.

Also was rubbing on the front LCAs on full turn. Two washers on the steering stop bolt fixed that. Didn’t want to go wider on the wheel offset yet. When I go to 37s I’ll have to but that can wait for now.

Have to give another shout out to @Rock Krawler Suspension. I had a bunch of questions and they answered every one. Now just to get offroad.

7471788C-1DA8-46EF-A6FA-B6657A845155.jpeg
Good job brother!
Sponsored

OP
OP
IronScott

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Good job brother!
Thank you! I haven’t mentioned it but I’ve gotten a lot of tips from your various posts about this lift and other things. Appreciate your knowledge. :rock:

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! I haven’t mentioned it but I’ve gotten a lot of tips from your various posts about this lift and other things. Appreciate your knowledge. :rock:
Thanks.... I also have picked up some tips from this forum. Posts like yours, where guys are taking on working on their own rigs outside their comfort zone, and their success story, is my favorite part of this forum. ....:beer:

Last edited:

Pressuregarage

First Name
Kaimana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 3
Just stumbled across this, We just got this lift, with Flacon SP2’s, but haven’t installed it on the Sahara yet. With the 35’s how high is the top of your Jeep???
Also from the ground to the bottom of the door?
Trying to get a visual before we get it on
Thank you for posting!!!

OP
OP
IronScott

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Just stumbled across this, We just got this lift, with Flacon SP2’s, but haven’t installed it on the Sahara yet. With the 35’s how high is the top of your Jeep???
Also from the ground to the bottom of the door?
Trying to get a visual before we get it on
Thank you for posting!!!
Cool! You’ll love it. I’ll get some measurements tomorrow.

Sponsored