Sahara JL 2018_Cloth Seat Replacement & Leather Accent Stitching Colors

kshark7

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018_ JLU_ Sahara_Billet Silver
So, everyone calls the cloth seats in my 2018 JL "Black" but they sure look dark grey to me

I am trying to decide what color leather to get when I swap them out and I am worried that a true black may be too "heavy". Not to mention my Jeep does have some leather accents already (like on the dash for example) that I would like to match including the contrast stitching which appears to be grey/silver rather than a true white.

Does anyone know for certain the color used on the Sahara leather interior stitching and have any katzkin design suggestions/examples?

*These Sahara cloth seats are a real bummer, they always look a mess and everythings leaves mark (even a drop water)

Thanks for any advice you can send my way!
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara JL 2018_Cloth Seat Replacement & Leather Accent Stitching Colors IMG_0856
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Katzkins: the stitching matches that on your center and door armrests.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
It is difficult to see the exact color of the stitching, but here is a closeup. As I indicated above, it matches the stitching on the center console and door armrests, steering wheel, and shifter boots. According to Katzkin, the stitching on Sahara is silver.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara JL 2018_Cloth Seat Replacement & Leather Accent Stitching Colors 1595613126352

Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara JL 2018_Cloth Seat Replacement & Leather Accent Stitching Colors 1595613017699

OP
OP
kshark7

kshark7

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018_ JLU_ Sahara_Billet Silver
It is difficult to see the exact color of the stitching, but here is a closeup. As I indicated above, it matches the stitching on the center console and door armrests, steering wheel, and shifter boots. According to Katzkin, the stitching on Sahara is silver.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara JL 2018_Cloth Seat Replacement & Leather Accent Stitching Colors 1595613017699

n
That looks fantastic and is exactly what I had in mind. For a moment I considered the tech stitching but I think It would get annoying after awhile.
Sponsored