millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know the weight of the 20” wheels on the 4xe Sahara? Looking at swapping wheels, tires or both upon arrival and want to see how much potential weight I will be adding.
Sponsored

dlong1119

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (Billet), 21 Sahara 4xe (StingGray)
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is an extremely old thread, but I was looking for this info today and this is the only time I saw mention of the weight for the 20" wheels. Despite the answer posted above, it didn't seem correct to me, so I took off my spare wheel/tire (0 miles on it) and weighed it.

Wheel/tire combo - 72.8lbs (Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza 113T 275/55-20, 20x8 OEM wheel, no balance weights, TPMS sensor installed)

According to Bridgestone, that tire - 41.3 lbs.

I verified the accuracy of my scale by weighing a measured bucket of water (4 gallons) and included the bucket weight that I got from my kitchen scale (also verified the weight of 1 gallon on it to check its accuracy, lol), and the bathroom scale was spot on to what I expected, so I'd say that 72.8 is accurate to within 0.1 lbs.

That leaves the wheel at 31.5 lbs, minus 1.1oz (found elsewhere online) for the TPMS sensor and valve stem. I hope this helps someone else out in the future!
Sponsored