Sponsored

Safari top is one of my favorite new features!

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Koons would have taken 5% off.

When the bag becomes available I will be able at most, to get it at the $71.25 5% discount I would have got it for had FCA had it available. That's only fair.
)
I wonder if the Mopar 15% off coupon would work on this?

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Which hoist are you doing?
Lange Hoist A Top Simple. I've got the soft top on now and I LOVE it! The design is simply brilliant. I can't get over how easy it is to put in various configurations.

Sponsored

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
I just removed the hardtop and installed soft top today and took out for a quick ride with all the doors and windows on. Boy is it much quieter then the JK soft top. Then took off doors and windows....Removing the doors was much easier and lighter then the JK. Wasn't sure if I was gonna like safari look when saw pics. I like to keep the soft top up for the shade especially on 90 degree days. But when I saw in person I love the look.
IMG_1631.JPG
Where did you get the steps, I like them.

mint

First Name
Jam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR SG Matching top & fenders - ordered 3/27
I had a bikini top on my JK, but not convinced I need one for the JL. Riding with the doors off, but top up, gives you that nice open air feeling without the wind noise and sunburn. The dog appreciates the extra shade too. This also allows me to to fully drop the top as the sun is going down without having my bikini top in the way. I've also been leaving my rear windows off all the time, even in the rain, and it doesn't seem to do any damage. Of course I'm putting the doors on and windows up. Anyone else love riding like this? It's definitely a unique look.
IMG_0028.jpg
Hi Stu - looks great with the safari top and doors off! Are you totally stock (tires & lift)?Thanks!

mint

First Name
Jam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, it’s 100% stock, haven’t touched it.
Looks great stock - mine should be delivered 5/31 - at first I was I wanted to go lift/37” tires/wheels etc... - But - after seeing a bunch of stock JL Rubicon's I’m thinking about just leaving it stock, at least for a little bit.

Sponsored

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
James, so love the tan leather seats with that white exterior. Specially makes sense if you are in Texas/Hot Weather climes. Makes me glad I ordered tan with my Mojito! (if and when it ever gets here).

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
James, so love the tan leather seats with that white exterior. Specially makes sense if you are in Texas/Hot Weather climes. Makes me glad I ordered tan with my Mojito! (if and when it ever gets here).
THANK YOU - but these are even cooler in hot weather with tan CLOTH. I have the BASE Sport. 1 option - anti-spin differential/upgraded axle. I added MOPAR lift and Rubi Takeoffs, and takeoff rock rails. If I had sprung for a model that allowed me to option leather, it would have been tan leather for sure in this very hot climate.

85CJto18JL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Jeep Insulin Powered! 2018 JLUR turned Diabetes Awareness build
I just removed the hardtop and installed soft top today and took out for a quick ride with all the doors and windows on. Boy is it much quieter then the JK soft top. Then took off doors and windows....Removing the doors was much easier and lighter then the JK. Wasn't sure if I was gonna like safari look when saw pics. I like to keep the soft top up for the shade especially on 90 degree days. But when I saw in person I love the look.
IMG_1631.JPG
I thought all the
IMG_1631.JPG

White looks very sharp. Looks like your Rubicon logo does not have Red Outline which I like better. Did that happen because of an option ordered or....?

mint

First Name
Jam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMG_20180419_140617.jpg

Not mine - just reposting from another thread...
IMG_20180419_140617.jpg

RDT300

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I thought all the

White looks very sharp. Looks like your Rubicon logo does not have Red Outline which I like better. Did that happen because of an option ordered or....?

I removed those decals and nameplate and ordered all black decal from eBay.
Sponsored