bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I had to say goodbye to my Jeep today. I really hated to see it go but I had to make a change. Since January I have had to make a 330 mile one way trip for work every month. The Jeep just wasn't working for me on those trips. Having to stop to fill up every 3.5 to 4 hours and I was burning through my tires faster than I thought possible. Hopefully I'll be able to get another one in the future. I'll really miss it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sad day 220801305_10221237020809698_2078772677002560646_n (2)
Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Sad day for sure. How was it working with Carvana? I've got a 2016 near perfect condition 2dr JK to sell and that process seems enticing.

OP
OP
bturleysc

bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Sad day for sure. How was it working with Carvana? I've got a 2016 near perfect condition 2dr JK to sell and that process seems enticing.
Carvana was really great. The entire process was extremely easy. They offered me more than my Jeep stickered for and way more than I paid for it two years ago. From the time I selected the car I wanted to the time of drop off, I probably had less than an hour of my time invested.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Carvana was really great. The entire process was extremely easy. They offered me more than my Jeep stickered for and way more than I paid for it two years ago. From the time I selected the car I wanted to the time of drop off, I probably had less than an hour of my time invested.
That's great to hear. I did an initial estimate for what they might pay, how accurate would you say that is at the end of the deal?

Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
Iā€™d Rather Talk Jeepā€™s!
I had to say goodbye to my Jeep today. I really hated to see it go but I had to make a change. Since January I have had to make a 330 mile one way trip for work every month. The Jeep just wasn't working for me on those trips. Having to stop to fill up every 3.5 to 4 hours and I was burning through my tires faster than I thought possible. Hopefully I'll be able to get another one in the future. I'll really miss it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sad day 220801305_10221237020809698_2078772677002560646_n (2)
Once you get bit by the Wrangler bug you never fully recover and will always have the itch. Youā€™ll be back to scratch that itch no matter what! ;)

Interesting to see a Carvana pick up. Glad to hear it was a seamless process.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Look on the positive side, does its back-up lines work every time?
:) Ha, and I bet your range between fill ups is more than 300 miles too!

But yeah, I imagine you'll have another Jeep in the future.

TyRoosevelt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep JL
Carvana offered me 12,000 under blue book on a Rubicon. Glad it worked for you.
Sponsored