Sponsored

S&B Cold Air Intake for 2.0T

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Not yet. Still in the RnD stage, but should be available any time now.
Gotcha. Because I am curious, when you finally get a part number, would you post it on here. I would be interested in looking into it. Thanks man!
Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
is there anyone here who has the S&B Intake and does not have the P1CEA code?
The 2.0 we have here ran one since S&B released them and put about 7500 miles on it with no CELs.

We swapped it out for an aFe Power CAI kit back in Sept. But only because we wanted to do an install video on the aFe and this is the only 2.0 we have in the fleet.

FWIW: It is running a Superchips programmer, not a Tazer.

edited: Forgot we had swapped out the S&B for an aFe Power CAI

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
The 2.0 we have here ran one since S&B released them and put about 7500 miles on it with no CELs.

We swapped it out for an aFe Power CAI kit back in Sept. But only because we wanted to do an install video on the aFe and this is the only 2.0 we have in the fleet.

FWIW: It is running a Superchips programmer, not a Tazer.

edited: Forgot we had swapped out the S&B for an aFe Power CAI
Which one do you recommend? S&B or aFe for the 2.0 turbo?

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
Both are nice units.

The aFe is a little easier to swap in because it attaches to the turbo resonator.

With the S&B unit you have to remove the turbo resonator.

We used one of our co-worker's 2.0 JL daily driver, he put around 7500 miles on both of them, says he didn't really notice a difference between the two.

His build-up is here: Malo's Sting Gray 2.0T Build

Looks like I need to update it a little.

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Both are nice units.

The aFe is a little easier to swap in because it attaches to the turbo resonator.

With the S&B unit you have to remove the turbo resonator.

We used one of our co-worker's 2.0 JL daily driver, he put around 7500 miles on both of them, says he didn't really notice a difference between the two.

His build-up is here: Malo's Sting Gray 2.0T Build

Looks like I need to update it a little.
Great! Thank you for the information!

Sponsored

Kulleras

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JLU
P1CEA is the error that the "fix" was supposed to eliminate Wes...

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I think i did update Wes. And as far as i know, P1CEA is the only problem
I havent kept up with some of this thread lately but has anyone figured out a fix to all these problems? I was going to order to s&b filter after the first of the year but still not sold on the idea that it is better than the aFe filter. Or is people have problems out of both CAI?

Sponsored

Kulleras

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JLU
Recieved my fix kit this afternoon. Had it assembled and installed in about 25 minutes. They've taken the CCV and vacuum hose connections and instead of having them go straight in like the old tube they now use a single hole in the tube that comes out to a 90 degree elbow, has a double tube connector for the CCV and vaccum connections with another piece of hose connecting the elbow and the double tube. It's crazy looking, but hopefully it works...

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Recieved my fix kit this afternoon. Had it assembled and installed in about 25 minutes. They've taken the CCV and vacuum hose connections and instead of having them go straight in like the old tube they now use a single hole in the tube that comes out to a 90 degree elbow, has a double tube connector for the CCV and vaccum connections with another piece of hose connecting the elbow and the double tube. It's crazy looking, but hopefully it works...
could you provide a picture maybe?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I have a S&B for the 2.0L for sale. Comes with the latest EVAP fix. Has been trouble free for 500 miles since the kit installed, and I was seeing the error prior to the kit.

Will also include the two "spare" inlet tubes - the original and the original fix kit that didn't fit, and the latest one.

$200 shipped inside the US.

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I have a S&B for the 2.0L for sale. Comes with the latest EVAP fix. Has been trouble free for 500 miles since the kit installed, and I was seeing the error prior to the kit.

Will also include the two "spare" inlet tubes - the original and the original fix kit that didn't fit, and the latest one.

$200 shipped inside the US.
Are you going back to the stock CAI or are you going to try another CAI from a different company?
Sponsored