TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
I have had one since that dropped last year, I'm happy to say that they have fixed all the issues that I have had!! I have now 1500 CEL free miles on it now and still smiling ear to year!!!
Sponsored

Abuckley1290

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
I recently purchased and installed this intake, and honestly could not tell a positive difference. Might be slightly stronger in the higher RPM range but to me I feel like it loss some of the punch off the line.

Question: Does anybody have any experience re-installing the factory intake, in particular, the crimped clamp that had to be cut to remove the turbo resonator? I’m thinking a standard hose clamp would work, but I’d rather install it correctly.
Jeep Wrangler JL S&B Cold Air Intake for 2.0T CAB3FDB4-424A-41AD-B136-25A86D46239D

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
A regular hose clamp will fit, we used one on ours.

bull1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hello everyone. So i installed the s&b intake on my 2.0T and everything was fine for a couple of weeks and then today the CEL. I checked with my tazer and the same code p1cea. I cleared it and it went away. I’ll call s&b tomorrow. What’s the resolution? I bought from extreme terrain 2 weeks ago. I thought the issues were resolved, but I guess not. Is it ok to drive like that for the mean time. Will they ship me a new part/tube?

TIA.
Sponsored